LAS Picket huge success

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Some Dude

I heard the LAS picket was a huge success. I heard BB and Buffett had to drive right through the picket line. I guess Buffett didn't have the nerve to get out of his limo and say hello. There is some great video from the local news posted on the web.

time

What a futile waste of time this picketing. Think of all the resumes you could have printed enveloped and stamped with that time.

What is more futile? Continuing to chase the proverbial golden tail on the donkey in this industry or digging in to make the current place a bit more bearable.

I'd rather deal with the here and now issues.

Some Dude said:
I guess Buffett didn't have the nerve to get out of his limo and say hello.

Why would he ? I'm guessing he had forgotten about the picketing inside of 15 minutes after he drove through it.

ultrarunner said:
Oh yeah, how do you measure it? All of a sudden you all got what you wanted???

Man, you guys are good.

Way to go.

Come on man... you fly the Ultra. Nothing happens fast. It takes time. It takes pressure. It's a process. But thanks for your interest.

h25b said:
Why would he ? I'm guessing he had forgotten about the picketing inside of 15 minutes after he drove through it.

Which is why it was quite helpful that about 150+ other owners saw the picket line as well.... you know... for friendly poker conversation later in the day. Just in case Warren forgot.

I have a buddy that flys Astars for Maverick on Canyon tours. He said you guys flew him the middle finger salute as he was driving in.

Last edited:
In the past several weeks I have had more and more owners/card holders ask me how things are going....many have specifically mentioned the informational picketing. Yes, we are having an effect......now the owners are starting to ask questions realizing that the problem isn't with the pilots....its emminates out of CMH.....

The company is definately feeling pressure.....no doubt about it.

Latest resources

Back