• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Col. Angus

For the pilots
Fellow Pilots,

FYI: Kit Darby is in LAX right now supporting NJA management during bargaining with the pilots.

My first flight instructor was a crusty P-38 Ace that once said, "No matter what happens in your life after today, you will always be a pilot and an Aviator - no one can ever take that away from you."

After 18 years of flying I think ol' Spencer was a little off. As soon as you take a stand against your fellow pilots you take the rank of "Aviator" away from yourself.

Regards,

Col.

Just how does he support them, hold em up at the bar afterwards or give them advice on pilot shortages. Is there an Air Inc.book on this??

Publishers said:
Just how does he support them, hold em up at the bar afterwards or give them advice on pilot shortages. Is there an Air Inc.book on this??

Fair questions (or fairly silly questions). He completed a presentation supporting NJA's position on crew basing, scheduling, and compensation based on proprietary Air Inc data. Kit Darby lecturing the ASAP Negotiating Team on the Fractional Industry is like Courtney Love lecturing the Pope on spirituality and personal values.

I do not know if there is an Air Inc. book on Union Busting or limiting pilot compensation, benefits, or career expectations. Perhaps his experience in LAX this week will help him in such publishing projects.

Regards,

Col.

WTF does he know about our industry.

He can't even get the pilot shortage right.

What a scumbag. Just trying to get his name into another industry.

There was a time Kit Darby didn't give a squat about corporate aviation, now he's an expert ? He needs to go back to scamming young dreamers or better yet, just vanish totally. It's an insult to those of us who have made corporate aviation our careers.

Can just see him selling used cars, when he does us all a favor, and retires.
Probably a buy here... pay here operation. With 24% interest rates.

Self proclaimed airline interview guru. Oh yeah, and part time airline pilot.

He surfaced sometime in the early to mid eighties with a novel way to separate desperate airline pilot wannabe's from their lunch money.

Convinced thousands of chumps, (like me) that without his insider info. and coaching, you might never achieve that most sought after liner job.

Rather ironic that so many of his "graduates" are now seeking positions in the lowly GA sector. Welcome back fellers :)

NJ management could bring Chuck Yeager in a birthday suit to SMO as far as I care. I know, and so does 83% of the pilot group, what we need to see in the next T.A. Bring it on.

Latest resources

Back