• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kit Darby Supports NJA Management During Bargaining

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's probably self interest. With all the money he's scammed from us he can afford a frac share or two. Hey, it beats non-revving with all that rabble these days...TC

I Stand Corrected

QUOTE FROM ANOTHER SOURCE:

"Fellow Crewmwmbers,

I would like to add, in an official capacity, a respectful request that we refrain as a group from contacting Air Inc. or Kit Darby directly.

I can report with complete confidence that his appearance was in no way one-sided nor did it have, or will it have an impact on the bargaining strategy of your Negotiating Committee. He was present at the behest of the company and was reported to be under the impression that he was welcome by all parties for the purpose of closing the "preception gap" on wages and benefits."

also,

"Furthermore, attacks and/or inuendo, inappropriate remarks and/or behavior towards anyone working here and associated with Kit Darby and/or Air Inc. will not be tolerated by either Management or your Union representatives. We expect every pilot to continue to take the professional "high road" on this BBS, on Flightingo.com, when in rest at work, and while on duty at work.

If any of the above points are not clear to you please call me immediately and I will explain in detail.

Thank you,

XXX

Cut and paste at will for "that other board.""

PLUS, NOTE TO STOOGES: SAY THE NAME SLOWLY IN A SOUTHERN ACCENT, THEN YOU'LL GET IT.

Last edited:
Hey Col. Angus,

Remember the rules man.

=============================================
RULES OF MEMBERSHIP

The purpose of the Board is to provide a "gathering place" for NetJets pilots interested in discussing aspects of our job as NetJets employees with others in an informal environment, as well as provide a place to trade, inform and search for information on that job. Certain procedures and policies have been established to provide a basis for how the Board will operate.

EXCLUSIVE USE AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Violation of any rule in this section can result in immediate, permanent removal of board privileges.

This message board is exclusively for the use of active union pilots flying for NetJets Aviation. Members may grant access to this message board to a spouse or domestic partner. Members will not share information posted on this website or message board with any person not authorized to see it. Members will not copy or paraphrase posts or private messages made on this message board on any other public forum. Members will not provide any password, either the main site password or their personal message board password, to a person or persons not authorized access to the site or message board.

======================================================

Summary: Don't cut and paste member/leadership posts from our board.

P.S. I like saying your board name slow with a southern accent.

actually it's okay to post that one post from our message board.

The poster from the union message board asked for it to be posted over on this message board so that everyone understood.

Flylow normally you're right though. Thanks for reading our rules.

Kit Darby is not Publishers..........

I have known Kit for a number of years and do not admire his approach to what he does. That said, he is informed, does the research, and for certain things provides a valuable service. Like many, he grabs, sorts, and puts out what is there in other spots for those who want one source/

Diesel said:
The poster from the union message board asked for it to be posted over on this message board so that everyone understood.

Flylow normally you're right though. Thanks for reading our rules.

Oh cool... No worries then.

dent said:
Kit Darby is not Publishers..........

I have known Kit for a number of years and do not admire his approach to what he does. That said, he is informed, does the research, and for certain things provides a valuable service. Like many, he grabs, sorts, and puts out what is there in other spots for those who want one source/

Nah, Publisher is some corporate/management guru from south FL. Maybe his name is Dent, or possibly Monahgn,

He "published" a magazine for AEPS sometime back.

I do wonder if he and lowecur might be buddies

Calvin the Great

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back