King Air 90 ferry flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mav1morrison said:
well, I'm having a wonderful night replying to the wrong posts. Anyways, my bad I did'nt realize who the return was addressed to. Again feelin' good, anyways my apoligy.

Can someone tell me where the term "My bad" come from. It really is a silly term.

I believe the term was coined from the movie "clueless" a movie about a bunch of spoiled valley girls. Its origins are actually of German descent meaning a whales vagina if memory recalls.

Cowboypilot said:
Can someone tell me where the term "My bad" come from. It really is a silly term.

Circa mid 90's maybe. Used to be in my vocab - but has been since removed.

Lingo in SoCal can date you easily, so one must be on top of his game - you feel me?

Baja. :cool:

It will be a wonderful trip. You will get to go deep sea fishing, snorkeling, play with the dolphins and if you don't die of hypothermia you will get to ride on a ship such as a frieghter or a oil tanker with non-english speaking crew. Sign me up!

psysicx: based on the way the question is asked, no. The old saying, "If ya have to ask... "

Now if you're talking thousands of PIC turbojet and turboprop time in many other models, maybe or even probably "yes" depending on insurance.

Thats what I was wondering. If you just do ferry flights your going to have to have somebody take a chance or just stay flying a piston.

By getting a job flying such aircraft, first an entry-level SIC position and eventually PIC. Fly an assortment of kerosene burners, then try plying your trade as a ferry pilot again. Without credentials, there will never be many (if any) takers for your services. Although to be perfectly frank, I think ferrying is generally a very lousy way to make a primary income.

Latest resources

Back