Key Lime Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
52Vincent said:
Iam scheduled for an interview next week for the metro postion (PIC not SIC) so they say, funny thing, I never applied, they simply saw my resume on climbto350 and called me out of the blue. After seeing these posts i may have car problems. Any thoughts? or is that a stupid question.

Take the interview and get a little experiance. Then when they call for the job offer just turn them down.

solid advice, Be-400

be-400xpdriver said:
Take the interview and get a little experiance. Then when they call for the job offer just turn them down.

That is exactly what I was thinking of doing..Thanks

BTW: does anyone know what they pay for Metro PIC?
Is it not the Metro II, because I think a type is required for the III?

The landing on the SIC PFT training video was so far off the centerline, it distracted me from pretending not to be bored for at least a quarter of a second.

What about Jumpseat agreements? Do you get your three days of in a row or one at a time? Any per diem? What are the bases? I would Like NOT to hear about the PFT.

Jumpseat agreements that I know of are with Frontier, great lakes and skywest. You can plan on working 6 days a week. per diem is $20 a day. For bases look at the web site.

Well I was offered the Metro PIC position, but turned it down. There goes that PIC turbine time. I would have been away from home more than Iam now. Anyone else here accept the position with them?

Don't worry about it, you made the right move. I don't know what kind of time you have but Part 121 airlines and some fractionals are hiring I would go there before you chose the Part 135 flying. I can say I'm relieved to be where I am today.

14 Pilot just got letters from the FAA for duty time violations at Key Lime.
So currently only 42% of the pilots have problems with the FAA. Hey, at least the pay aint that bad!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back