Kerry Purple Heart Doc Speaks Out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you want to serve humanity...
I want to serve humanity...but until the health department changes their 'tude...chicken, beef and fish is all that will be on the MENu for now!:D

350 shows his A$$!

I was wondering when you would bring your worthless $.02 back onto this board. I think a few care about this man going awol, sometimes the truth hurts smuck doesn't it?

Dood, that smuck would in fact be you. I can not remember one comment you have made in relation to this subject that has had any factual data. IF Bush was AWOL as you indicate, and he was AWOL for more than 30 days, then what does that make him? It makes him something that can not be covered up. It is called a deserter. But since you are an expert on the term AWOL, please let us know where you got your military law experience from. Please do not show exerpts from CNN or MSNBC etc. :mad:

ASACAP
There is actually lots of evidence of GW being AWOL. Also, Kerry served 2 tours, not 4 months. His record is available at johnkerry.com if you wish to see it.

Join 350 in supporting that evidence. You have been told over and over again by Gaurd members that are doing the EXACT same thing and that the Guard is set up to do EXACTLY this same thing, but you still spout the party line. You want us to go to Skerrys own web site? Thats like getting all of our info about ALPA from the RJDC website. He served 4 months in Nam. I guess he ment to say "2 tours of 2 months each".

As far as being an airline pilot is concerned, which candadite do you think is pro-labor? Who do you think ALPA supports?

Who cares? It is the country you need to worry about, not what ALPA thinks. Look how far supporting ALPA has gotten this industry. If you don't like Bush, then vote for Kerry, but dont vote for Kerry because you think he is going to help your pocket book.

Wingnut
im with Marine on this one, i still dont understand what the deal is...

It is because that is ALL they have. Skerrys record will come back to haunt him. You can only lie so much before you get in a real jam.;)

did anyone else notice the training wheels :confused: :confused: :confused:

wingnutt said:
did anyone else notice the training wheels :confused: :confused: :confused:

Uh, I'm sorry about that.....I didn't notice the training wheels, had no idea that they were photshopped on, and would have found the original pic to post if I had known about it.

I was more fixated by the man's choice of apparel and how he looks donning it. I couldn't help but stare....kinda like being fascinated with a car crash.

Hermann Goering- "Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war; neiter in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

Sounds a lot like the playbook that the Bush team is using.

Bart-
Disney is afraid of losing their tax cuts because the movie is very damaging to Bush. Supposedly the movie exposes his family's numerous business dealings with Saudi royalty as well as Osama Bin Laden's family! These are the same people who represent the extreme form of Islam known as Wahhabi which regards the Us and Israel as mortal enemies. Now that wouldn't look good if it became widly known that James Baker and the Bush clan have personally profitted from dealings with these characters.

Fifteen of the 19 hijackers were Saudi and we decide to invade Iraq? Now that it is widely accepted that the WMD intelligence was false they say we went in because Saddam was a brutal dictator. That is true but there are many brutal dictators in the world. I'm definitely not saying we should have invaded Saudi Arabia but the logic to go into Iraq is flawed at best when you compare Iraq to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia arguably led the world in public beheadings. A plaza in Riyadh is referred to as Chop-Chop square. Guess who Bush smoked a Cohiba with on September 13 on the Truman Balcony? None other than Prince Bandar whose family ran Saudi Arabia, the country that ruled with an iron fist and provided the majority of the hijackers for 9/11. Seem strange?

Definitely a lot of info in that movie by the "...communist bastard" which would damage Bush's interests and those of corporations benefitting from his administration.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back