Kalitta Charters 2/IFL/Murray-National/Others

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Murray/Nat'l

All of our flying right now is based in the Middle East. Trying times...

I've heard a couple mechanics interviewing to go over there for you guys. I also heard a DC-10 was coming to the fleet, is that true?

I've heard a couple mechanics interviewing to go over there for you guys. I also heard a DC-10 was coming to the fleet, is that true?

It's made it past the idea concept once, but when it shows up on the ramp it will be true. Beyond that I can't speculate.

[FONT=&quot]The word on the street is IFL pulled a Falcon out of MFE and now has some scheduled runs out of SDF. The crews have a month on month off schedule. I also heard they bought three Falcons from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tricoastal [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and are trying to get one running correctly. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I also heard they bought three Falcons from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tricoastal [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and are trying to get one running correctly. [/FONT]

Trying to get former Tricoastal aka Grand Aire airplanes to run correctly......good luck with that!:D

[FONT=&quot]The word on the street is IFL pulled a Falcon out of MFE and now has some scheduled runs out of SDF. The crews have a month on month off schedule. I also heard they bought three Falcons from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tricoastal [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and are trying to get one running correctly. [/FONT]

What do they plan on doing with that Falcon and is there going to be any hiring because of the growth?

scheduled runs

What do they plan on doing with that Falcon and is there going to be any hiring because of the growth?
I understand they have all of thier Falcons on scheduled runs for UPS. The USA Jet Falcon did three trips in the last 5 days.

They had a posting on climb to 350 a couple of months ago for falcon drivers out of SDF. Don’t know much more, no longer an Eifel driver.

Latest resources

Back