• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Charters 2/IFL/Murray-National/Others

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any-one know the latest on these ops??? With cargo being slow I guess they are not looking for crews. I am looking for either DC8 or DC9 work but with all the poor Astar blokes good luck. And is Murray-National flying a Herc?

I know things are bad and I wish everyone the best in these really trying times. If I hear of anything I will post. There is still some work overseas but really crappy places like Africa/Middle East.

Cheers.

Any-one know the latest on these ops??? With cargo being slow I guess they are not looking for crews. I am looking for either DC8 or DC9 work but with all the poor Astar blokes good luck. And is Murray-National flying a Herc?

I know things are bad and I wish everyone the best in these really trying times. If I hear of anything I will post. There is still some work overseas but really crappy places like Africa/Middle East.

Cheers.

Obviously you know nothing about flying in the middle east

Obviously YOU know nothing about the Middle East/Africa.

Everybody has an opinion that everyone may or may not agree with. Why flame?

not flaming man been here 18 years think I know a bit about the middle east..Africa..I'll give you that one...

Jobs

One of pilots just got hired by a DC-9 operator out of Kenya as an F/O on a DC-9-34F. two months on one month off, 8K/mo. Murray (National) was going to have a DC-8 class next week, but rumor is that is has been postphoned

Last edited:
We're still chugging along. There is a DC-8 class coming up, but they've already hired for it. The Herc is hired help from elsewhere. All of our flying right now is based in the Middle East. Trying times...

but no date

We're still chugging along. There is a DC-8 class coming up, but they've already hired for it. The Herc is hired help from elsewhere. All of our flying right now is based in the Middle East. Trying times...
From what I hear from guys in the next class there is no date, just a future idea

How about IFL...i see alot of scheduled runs. Saw a convair in DFW the other night and looked it up. Appears that its a scheduled run from ELP. Any IFL guys around for some insite as to how things are going/looking/hiring?

Regarding National (Murray). Its gonna happen. Two USA Jet guys and one or two ATA guys plus an Engineer of two. Sooner rather than later.

Latest resources

Back