• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Air Interviewing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How is the health insurance for the family?

Do you ever fly over 61 hours per bid?

How much open time is there? Is the p91 flight from LAX to Korea flight going senior?

How many hours do you fly a year?

If your goal is UPS, would you go to jeyBlue or Kalitta?

Does the new TA require the company to pay for your hotel during training?

Thanks

"Do you really think your ready to be a 747 captain with 2000 hours TT ?"

"Yes. The military will let you be a C-5 AC with 1000."

Ahem - welcome to commercial aviation, where there's nobody holding your hand. Lots of ex-mil guys have commented on the polar opposite attitudes between the different cultures. Nobody's gonna tell you - don't go, we don't know if the aircraft's fixed right", or "No, the weather's kinda iffy, let's scrub the mission." The company will try to send you out with an iffy aircraft and try not to tell you what the weather really is.

"My dog would attack me" - Boeingballer

That's funny!

How about training in MIA at Aeroservice? do they use them anymore?

Would any of you at Kalitta leave jetblue for Kalitta?

Guam

Thanks

Welcome to "commercial aviation" where everybody eats their own and it's..."my airline is better then your airline"....bla bla bla!

No, Kalitta does not use Aerosrvices anymore. They built their own training facility in YIP and bought their own 747 SIM.

Leave JetBlue.....only if you are stupid!

well...I almost didn't make it out of High Skool.

been flying up and down the East Coast most of my career. money isn't everything?

17 days away and screwing around over seas sounds good, plus the 14 days off is lots of time to surf one location especially when it is going off!

6 to 7 days off only sucks when the surf is good and you met a hot chick from the Canary Islands and she wants to hang out with you for another week....

cheers!

well...I almost didn't make it out of High Skool.

been flying up and down the East Coast most of my career. money isn't everything?

17 days away and screwing around over seas sounds good, plus the 14 days off is lots of time to surf one location especially when it is going off!

6 to 7 days off only sucks when the surf is good and you met a hot chick from the Canary Islands and she wants to hang out with you for another week....

cheers!

Dude

If your single and don't mind the schedule, then you would love this job. Come on over.....

Latest resources

Back