Kalitta Air Interviewing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Twa,
thanks, that helps alot, those are important issues for me to decide , thanks heaps!

Guam you are more than welcome. I am fairly new, but know many who have been here for quite a long time so anything you need to know feel free to ask and I'll do my best to find out the answer.

Is it true that Kalitta has home-basing for pilots? If so, does your physical location sometimes dictate where you might fly? I understand you could fly anywhere at any time when you are on duty. In other words, would living on the East Coast mean more Europe and Middle East flying than Asian flying and vice versa?

Also, do you guys ever get down to Australia/New Zealand?

Just got back from the Aeroservice open house in MIA.I forgot to ask the Kalitta people about any spouse interline travel agreements with Kalitta and other airlines? I know it is probably a longshot question. Thanks

Hey guys,

I got called for an interview about a month ago and returned the call about three days later (was on vacation). I never heard anything back. Did my apparent lack of urgency/excitement make me look bad or is this normal? I tried a second time, again with no response. What gives? Anyone?

Just got back from the Aeroservice open house in MIA.I forgot to ask the Kalitta people about any spouse interline travel agreements with Kalitta and other airlines? I know it is probably a longshot question. Thanks

We have agreements with ATA and Martinair. We do not have any family travel on our aircraft.

Just reading this thread out of curiosity, have a job in Asia now, by the participation in this thread by Kalitta crews, I'd say it sounds pretty good there, it's all about the people you work with!

Thank embpic1,

coming from pax carriers and related to DAL at one point, the travel bennies were good and convienient. that's all.

So Martin and ATA are ID fares/ Zed Fares?? and are those only pilots at Kalitta that can aquire the reduced fare? no family members?

mitch

Latest resources

Back