Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
The summer is for partying not for school

They are going early so they have enough time to make another famous ERAU video.

Why is everyone so down on riddle?

Where else can you attend school.....
.....with a 500:1 male to female ratio?
.....while living in the fine city of Daytona Beach?
.....and get your private flying a Frasca 141?
.....and spend $20,000 on said private rating?
.....have sex with animals on the weekends (ok, i made that part up-- i think)

Besides, when you graduate from riddle you get a special equipment suffix that you can file in all of your flight plans (/erau) so that all the controllers know you are among the best pilots in the world (who had an extra $100,000 lying around for college)

It can't understand why people keep going to Embry-Riddle. Well, OK, if money is not an problem for you or your family, then go for it. But I'm sick of having F/O's sit down next to me with $100K plus in debt that it will take decades to pay off. If your looking to get into flying because you love flying and airplanes then great, do it. Just take a good look at the most cost effective way to do it and I guarentee you it's not Riddle.

I just looked at their webpage and it's now $100K for four years, BEFORE FLIGHT TRAINING. http://www.erau.edu/er/costs.html#flight

I know they make it seem so easy, just sign on the dotted line and $130K+ later you'll be flying a jet! Please spend some time with a calculator and some paper looking at the alternatives.

Scott

What the hell is wrong wih you people. Not one of you answered my question. So why would you come on to me forum and just talk about your own stuff. Answer the question or get the hell out.
k?

airforceusaf said:
What the hell is wrong wih you people. Not one of you answered my question. So why would you come on to me forum and just talk about your own stuff. Answer the question or get the hell out.
k?

This guy's been accused of flame baiting so many times it isn't even funny. But I'm sad to say he's not flaming. This kid's a real choad. Always brags about how his dad is a "air check man" for United. (his own words) One time his dad even came on here and tried to scare folks into being nicer to his kid by saying "I'll be the one across the table at your interview."

MetroXXX said he'd join you down there airforceusaf. So there's an answer to your question.
You guys go have a night on the town in the Lear jet limo:
http://www.exoticcoach.com/index.php?limojet

sstearns2 said:
I'm sick of having F/O's sit down next to me with $100K plus in debt that it will take decades to pay off.
Why should this matter to you? Other peoples financial issues should be the least of your concern in the cockpit...

Falcon Capt said:
Why should this matter to you? Other peoples financial issues should be the least of your concern in the cockpit...

It's like me being sick of pilots bitching about their marital problems or the state of their paycheck. Sure ain't my business, but it doesn't mean I ain't sick of hearing about it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back