Just wondering who will be attending the june "Pre" semester at ERAU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
smellthejeta said:
It's like me being sick of pilots bitching about their marital problems or the state of their paycheck. Sure ain't my business, but it doesn't mean I ain't sick of hearing about it.

Just to keep on the thread topic, I'm a proud registrant of session 06/U2, but I'm staying far, far, far away from DB.

smellthejeta said:
Just to keep on the thread topic, I'm a proud registrant of session 06/U2, but I'm staying far, far, far away from DB.

Stop complaining! If you dont have anything usefull to say get out of the forum. There are plenty other forums to go to.

airforceusaf said:
Stop complaining! If you dont have anything usefull to say get out of the forum. There are plenty other forums to go to.

Fast forward 15 years to a CVR transcript ...

Stop complaining! If you don't have anything usefull to say get out of the cockpit. There are plenty of other captains to fly with.

airforceusaf said:

But its more fun to stay here and annoy you Riddle kids.

Falcon Capt said:
Why should this matter to you? Other peoples financial issues should be the least of your concern in the cockpit...
With all due respect FC, Scott's concern for other people's financial issues saved me TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars during my training. His FO's and members of this board would do well to listen to his advice.

I followed Scott's advice, avoided the Riddle BS, paid off my flight training debt in <4yrs and now make more $$$ with a better QOL than ANY Riddle grad I've ever met.

Thanks, Scott!

HMR said:
I followed Scott's advice, avoided the Riddle BS, paid off my flight training debt in <4yrs and now make more $$$ with a better QOL than ANY Riddle grad I've ever met.

Thanks, Scott!
I'm a Riddle grad and I'd be glad to compare W-2s and QOL with you any time, and I never had any training debt. I don't attribute my current position with where I went to school. If you do, then you are placing WAY too much emphasis on something that doesn't matter.

Riddle has probably more than it's share of dorks. However, it is a Technical School. You will have more dorks there than UF automatically. Some of the students drink way too much of the cool aid. But, it is an excellent school, and I received an excellent education there.

i'm getting a graduate degree there now. I'm not paying for that either. Does that go into the QOL catagory for my present job?

airforceusaf said:

You told him.

Kingairrick- I'll be happy to have a QOL discussion with you. Let's save it for sometime when we can do it over dinner. Bigger W-2 is buying.;)

mcjohn said:
This guy's been accused of flame baiting so many times it isn't even funny. But I'm sad to say he's not flaming. This kid's a real choad. Always brags about how his dad is a "air check man" for United. (his own words) One time his dad even came on here and tried to scare folks into being nicer to his kid by saying "I'll be the one across the table at your interview."

Oh i freakin hate those "My Daddy works for" pud wackers.

Lawn dart in training.

CE

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back