• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just wondering who will be attending the june "Pre" semester at ERAU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was in high school down in Augusta, GA when my buddy at school got shipped away to the Asheville School for being a bad kid. He said in his first week there he was thrown in detention with some hot girl and the teacher left. He got his first B.J.
Yeah, that's where all the Biltmore Forest trust fund girlies have to go to school.

starchkr said:
Ok, gkrangers, you are probably right...100/2 or would that be 50 to1 either way, horrible ratio if you ask me. I liked my 65% female 45% male ratio where i went to school...and 95% of those women were hotties!!!! Sometimes i miss school, but then i think about class and get over it really quick...maybe i partied too much in school...NAH!!! It was all worth it(the partying i mean).

sounds like tcu to me!!

gkrangers said:
"Officially" its around 8-10 to 1. Still sucks ass.

Yeah, 95% hotties when you were drunk!! :p

Actually, that was before i was drunk...get me drunk and 100% were hotties!:D

frog_flyer...close, only about 3 hours south of ya there...all wearing burnt orange and white! Mmmmmmm...i don't know why, but i sure could use a shiner right now...;)

starchkr said:
Actually, that was before i was drunk...get me drunk and 100% were hotties!:D

frog_flyer...close, only about 3 hours south of ya there...all wearing burnt orange and white! Mmmmmmm...i don't know why, but i sure could use a shiner right now...;)

Nah, try 5 hours west ... the girls are still wearing burnt orange, but that's just because they spend so much time in the tanning booth. No, the real hotties wear red and black - and they can drink Shiner with the best of us.

Speaking of Shiner, I recently amused of group of grocery store patrons when I was observed doing a small dance in front of the beer aisle. I finally found a local grocery store (in Florida) that sells Shiner, and I couldn't wait to celebrate :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back