Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
starchkr said:
FUNNY $HIT GUYS!!!!

My only "straight" concern would be how you can have a real college party with 500 guys and 1 girl??!?!?!?!?!? You do understand that women (real women, not street walkers) don't like pilots right, so the old "i'm a pilot and my daddy works for United" line WILL NOT pick up women. Trust me, it's NOT college unless you have a party EVERY weekend, and a few during the week as well(this is where the women come into play <--- ha, play, get it play? Oh, just to let you know, "play" is what you will not be getting at a school with a ratio like that.)...college is meant for enjoying, and maybe a little education along the way as well (and for those who will say otherwise...well, we know what kind of person you are anyway, so it really does not matter).

But hey, keep up the posts...this is pretty DAM funny to read...
Oh come on, thats an exageration...its more like 100 guys and TWO girls!! Geez.......

Only problem is the two girls are "aviation" girls. Not exactly lookers :)

There is always DBCC, or BCC if thats your thing.

Ok, gkrangers, you are probably right...100/2 or would that be 50 to1 either way, horrible ratio if you ask me. I liked my 65% female 45% male ratio where i went to school...and 95% of those women were hotties!!!! Sometimes i miss school, but then i think about class and get over it really quick...maybe i partied too much in school...NAH!!! It was all worth it(the partying i mean).

College of Charleston is 70% hotties and 30% male. Now those are some fine women. Blue Bloods we call em. All athletic hot hard drinkin blondes. Man I love that town sometimes! That's where my wife is from. She's brunette though.

Biggest mistake I ever made was attending UNC Asheville. College feminism capital of the world!! Nothing but harry armpits and dreadlock hippie garb and carpet muching dikes. I'd rather have gone to ERAU!! Well maybe not. My uncle graduated from ERAU and he's gay. He wasn't when he enrolled. Seriously, straight from the horses mouth but he enrolled back in the 70's.

O.K. I'm usually pretty nice but as long as I'm on a mean streak:
http://www.velikov.com/riddle.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone currently at Riddle have the rates for planes? is a c172 still 120 an hour without an instructor?

mcjohn said:
College of Charleston is 70% hotties and 30% male. Now those are some fine women. Blue Bloods we call em. All athletic hot hard drinkin blondes. Man I love that town sometimes! That's where my wife is from. She's brunette though.

Biggest mistake I ever made was attending UNC Asheville. College feminism capital of the world!! Nothing but harry armpits and dreadlock hippie garb and carpet muching dikes. I'd rather have gone to ERAU!! Well maybe not. My uncle graduated from ERAU and he's gay. He wasn't when he enrolled. Seriously, straight from the horses mouth but he enrolled back in the 70's.

Now that is funny.

starchkr said:
Ok, gkrangers, you are probably right...100/2 or would that be 50 to1 either way, horrible ratio if you ask me. I liked my 65% female 45% male ratio where i went to school...and 95% of those women were hotties!!!! Sometimes i miss school, but then i think about class and get over it really quick...maybe i partied too much in school...NAH!!! It was all worth it(the partying i mean).
"Officially" its around 8-10 to 1. Still sucks ass.

Yeah, 95% hotties when you were drunk!! :p

AdamKooper said:
Anyone currently at Riddle have the rates for planes? is a c172 still 120 an hour without an instructor?
I've looked all over erau.edu and blackboard and can't find a thing about flight costs...I don't know the current costs, but 120/hr is common for even a lot of FBOs for a 172S.

Instruction is 55/hr..if not more.

mcjohn said:

I went to The Asheville School. We had girls there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back