Just wondering who will be attending the june "Pre" semester at ERAU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
airforceusaf said:
Stop complaining! If you dont have anything usefull to say get out of the forum. There are plenty other forums to go to.

Heh. There's more to Riddle than just DB there, genius.

something got screwed up.....read below

Last edited:
Well, with a degree from Riddle myself, Im very glad those days are over. A constant pissing match on who can fly a better ILS approach etc....its all b.s. I thought it was the right thing to do at the time, and I got a few thousand hours under my belt now and know that when I left there with about 500tt I didn't know S...! Thank god I owe nothing thanks to my parents but looking back, i should have gone to a state school enjoyed my college life and flew at the local airport. I had fun in DAB but i was there 98-01. Its a crappy town though even though I know they are cleaning it up. If i had to do it over again, i'd probably go somewhere else. And to all you freshman, when you get there don't go raid the bookstore for shirts and hats and wear themaround daytona like you own the joint. The locals don't care for you much, the chicks will know right off the bat your a dork and you can kiss having any fun goodbye. I was the latter, i don't think I ever owned a riddle shirt and got a local chick the first week. Word to the wise! Also, don't walk in there with your 40hours and aprivate and think you can fly a 767. God I hated freshman that I could overhear talking about 767 systems and procedures cause they had one on FS. No you cant! Goto class, wear a college of your choice shirt that doesn't say ERAU on it. Dont join Alpha Eta Rho! Youll be branded a dork the rest of your life. Don't join the flying team because there is more to life then flying. Goto the beach, get a fake ID, get drunk, goto Orlando on the weekend, goto Bunnel on the weekends, goto Gainsville on the weekends, but dont join the flight team! Also if you take any ATC classes which I recomend don't listen to anything K. Parkman has to say. He hasn't a clue. He was never a controller, he was a supervisor for the DOE. He couldn't sepearte two planes if one were flying JFK-SEA and the other flying SAN-MIA.
Just my .02cents and I sit in this tower!

Last edited:
Lrjtcaptain said:
Well, with a degree from Riddle myself, Im very glad those days are over. A constant pissing match on who can fly a better ILS approach etc....its all b.s. I thought it was the right thing to do at the time, and I got a few thousand hours under my belt now and know that when I left there with about 500tt I didn't know S...! Thank god I owe nothing thanks to my parents but looking back, i should have gone to a state school enjoyed my college life and flew at the local airport. I had fun in DAB but i was there 98-01. Its a crappy town though even though I know they are cleaning it up. If i had to do it over again, i'd probably go somewhere else. And to all you freshman, when you get there don't go raid the bookstore for shirts and hats and wear themaround daytona like you own the joint. The locals don't care for you much, the chicks will know right off the bat your a dork and you can kiss having any fun goodbye. I was the latter, i don't think I ever owned a riddle shirt and got a local chick the first week. Word to the wise! Also, don't walk in there with your 40hours and aprivate and think you can fly a 767. God I hated freshman that I could overhear talking about 767 systems and procedures cause they had one on FS. No you cant! Goto class, wear a college of your choice shirt that doesn't say ERAU on it. Dont join Alpha Eta Rho! Youll be branded a dork the rest of your life. Don't join the flying team because there is more to life then flying. Goto the beach, get a fake ID, get drunk, goto Orlando on the weekend, goto Bunnel on the weekends, goto Gainsville on the weekends, but dont join the flight team! Also if you take any ATC classes which I recomend don't listen to anything K. Parkman has to say. He hasn't a clue. He was never a controller, he was a supervisor for the DOE. He couldn't sepearte two planes if one were flying JFK-SEA and the other flying SAN-MIA.
Just my .02cents and I sit in this tower!

Why are you so concerned about being labled a Dork? And who the F uses that word anyway. lol

AF:
It's hard to convince people of Riddle's credibility with puppies like you yapping so loud. Get over yourself. And yes, YOU are a dork.

FUNNY $HIT GUYS!!!!

My only "straight" concern would be how you can have a real college party with 500 guys and 1 girl??!?!?!?!?!? You do understand that women (real women, not street walkers) don't like pilots right, so the old "i'm a pilot and my daddy works for United" line WILL NOT pick up women. Trust me, it's NOT college unless you have a party EVERY weekend, and a few during the week as well(this is where the women come into play <--- ha, play, get it play? Oh, just to let you know, "play" is what you will not be getting at a school with a ratio like that.)...college is meant for enjoying, and maybe a little education along the way as well (and for those who will say otherwise...well, we know what kind of person you are anyway, so it really does not matter).

But hey, keep up the posts...this is pretty DAM funny to read...

mcjohn said:
Would you rather be called a choad or ummmm... maybe an assclown? Does that make you feel better?

I can't wait till I'm sitting across the table from you're dad. He's really going to show me isn't he.
I'm partial to assclown.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back