Just Flew Go-Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TWA Dude said:
I don't care if they give out free bj's. They're an evil company and you're an embarrasment for posting that crap here. You're no ex-TWA person. Stop trying to impersonate one.
BRAVO:beer:

ironspud said:
No kidding? Then you are not a "consumer". It's OK. You will get over it.

I/S

I'm a "consumer" and Wal Mart offers the cheapest prices on many products, but I refuse to purchase anything there because of the way they treat their employees. Maybe not what a cheapskate "consumer" would do, but I can sleep soundly knowing that I didn't help Wal Mart destroy lives. Just saying that you're a "consumer" isn't enough. Consumers can still be intelligent and ethical. Supporting HoJets makes you neither of the above.

This guy is either a scab or not a pilot at all. This; it's all about me attitude and screw the other guy is pure scab mentality! If in fact he is a pilot, could you imagine having to fly with him? We have them at every airline, the type of guy who can't satisfy his wife, girlfreind, or his dog and has to be an asshole in order to stroke his ego. The type of guy who's kids are even embarrassed to claim him. Fella's this is why we as pilots will never have a brotherhood among our ranks.

PCL_128 said:
I'm a "consumer" and Wal Mart offers the cheapest prices on many products, but I refuse to purchase anything there because of the way they treat their employees. Maybe not what a cheapskate "consumer" would do, but I can sleep soundly knowing that I didn't help Wal Mart destroy lives. Just saying that you're a "consumer" isn't enough. Consumers can still be intelligent and ethical. Supporting HoJets makes you neither of the above.

Agree! I avoid Walmart like the plague! They can KMA, as can you ironspud. If you truly were TWA for 15 years as you say, you are an embaressment to the FINE people that I know that were there!
BTW ironspud, did you work at EAL CAL back in the 80's?

ironspud said:
"Sam Hell". Not "sam hill". What do you mean? It's a great thread.

I/S

Sam Hill is an American English slang phrase, a euphemism for "Hell", or "dang" (as in, "What in Sam Hill is that?"). Its usage dates back to at least 1839.
Its etymology is uncertain. Some have suggested that the "Sam" in the phrase derives from Samiel, the name of the Devil in Der Freischütz, an opera by Carl Maria von Weber that was performed in New York in 1825. However, it may ultimately be derived from a bowdlerization or alliteration of "hell" with "hill".

The more you know...

Tossing the "S" word around again, I see.

What amazes me the most is that every airline pilot I talk to, I ask them their opinion of GJ. Most have never heard of them and don't care either way.

Face it - game's up. Feel free to continue screaming, though.

...and what amazes me is that half the pilots I meet volunteer their utter disgust with Goatjet without any solicitation from me. Either the two of us are strangely destined to fly with nary a similar -thinking pilot, or one of us has their heads in the sand.

Latest resources

Back