Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ironspud said:
"Right" for whom. Me the "consumer"?

No, for the TSA pilots and the rest of the regional industry who are trying not to lower the proverbial bar (no! I swore I'd never use that catch-phrase :eek:). Most of the passengers have no idea that the plane they're flying on isn't even operated by United, let alone have any clue as to how these union battles work.

flyer172r said:
No, for the TSA pilots and the rest of the regional industry who are trying not to lower the proverbial bar (no! I swore I'd never use that catch-phrase :eek:). Most of the passengers have no idea that the plane they're flying on isn't even operated by United, let alone have any clue as to how these union battles work.

Ahh. I as a "passenger" I have a clue. I'm smarter (about the system) than your average passenger.

TSA pilots bled the TWA system dry. That was their job. Deal with it. I did.

I/S

ironspud: What in the sam hill posessed you to start this thread? G0jets pilots get no respect from me. I just found out that one of my TWA newhire classmates went there. Sad.

TWA Dude said:
ironspud: What in the sam hill posessed you to start this thread? G0jets pilots get no respect from me. I just found out that one of my TWA newhire classmates went there. Sad.

"Sam Hell". Not "sam hill". What do you mean? It's a great thread.

I/S

ironspud said:
TSA pilots bled the TWA system dry. That was their job. Deal with it. I did.
TWA and AA gave that flying to TSA. It makes no sense to blame the pilots. You need to learn where the blame lies and show a little solidarity with your fellow pilots. I'm ashamed of you.

I don't care if they give out free bj's. They're an evil company and you're an embarrasment for posting that crap here. You're no ex-TWA person. Stop trying to impersonate one.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back