Just Flew Go-Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ironspud

Yesterday from ORD to JAX. Great flight. Enthusiastic crews front to back. Clean, new airplane. Even had first class. Superb service. CRJ700.

Crew had to penetrate a squall line and did it with ease (probably flew above it) and kept us all informed. Nice ride, little "light chop" first hour. Left 20 minutes late and got in within 15 minutes of schedule.

GOOOD PRICE!!!

I'm tellin' ya, this is where it's at.

As a consumer...this is where my $$ are going.

I'm thinking someone forgot to log out of their account. At least I hope so.

Did any of you catch Reese Witherspoons acceptance speech on the oscars. She almost had me cry.:crying:

PCL_128 said:
I'm thinking someone forgot to log out of their account. At least I hope so.

Sorry Y'all:

Real guy. Ex TWA (15 yrs). Even got to the left seat rank there, before the purge. Definite ALPA "disliker". I'll admit to that.

But....AA made me a "consumer". $$ talks, "unionism" walks.

Go-Jets did a very nice job.

Sorry you don't like it. It was a very nice experience. Start to finish. Cheap too. You can't beat that.

Given the chance, I will do it again...but my company pays and chooses.

I/S

ironspud said:
Sorry Y'all:

Real guy. Ex TWA (15 yrs). Even got to the left seat rank there, before the purge. Definite ALPA "disliker". I'll admit to that.

But....AA made me a "consumer". $$ talks, "unionism" walks.

Go-Jets did a very nice job.

Sorry you don't like it. It was a very nice experience. Start to finish. Cheap too. You can't beat that.

Given the chance, I will do it again...but my company pays and chooses.

I/S

Hey man good for you. The guys on here get so worked up its impossible for them to have an unbiased opinion. At least you were able to ride the flight and make an actual intelligent opinion. Hell ALPA could fart and most guys would say it smells like a rose. G0-Jets could fart and it would smell like the most vile disgusting thing ever. What they do is no good however guys tend to want them to fail for obvious reasons

ironspud said:
GOOOD PRICE!!!

I'm tellin' ya, this is where it's at.

As a consumer...this is where my $$ are going.

Yes, because we all know that GJ sets the ticket prices and that your ticket money goes right to GJ, not to United.

Just because you had a good experience on them doesn't make what they're doing right.

Latest resources

Back