Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just a friendly reminder to Skywest Folks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You'll probably end up getting your grubby hands on XJT but I sincerely hope the XJT pilots make it as unpleasant and difficult for you. I'm sick and tired of hearing Skywest pilots delighting in the problems of others and salivating over the chance to upgrade sooner while someone else loses their job.

I can assure you that the vast MAJORITY of SKYWEST PILOTS are absolutely NOT delighted in the problems and uncertainty that the XJT pilots are facing. As a SKYW FO I have friends over there and have a sick feeling in my stomach knowing that at least one will be heading back to the right seat for sure and a couple will probably be out on the streat. This is a career that we all invest a ton of money, time in. Its never a pleasant thing to think of, someone having to start over from square one again. I wish all of you the best of luck whatever happens. It doesnt matter what Regional people work for, these are uncertain times for everyone.

I can assure you that the vast MAJORITY of SKYWEST PILOTS are absolutely NOT delighted in the problems and uncertainty that the XJT pilots are facing. As a SKYW FO I have friends over there and have a sick feeling in my stomach knowing that at least one will be heading back to the right seat for sure and a couple will probably be out on the streat. This is a career that we all invest a ton of money, time in. Its never a pleasant thing to think of, someone having to start over from square one again. I wish all of you the best of luck whatever happens. It doesnt matter what Regional people work for, these are uncertain times for everyone.

Agreed. I've been furloughed...on the street...wondering what the "h" to do with myself to get money...I am definitely NOT delighting in ANYTHING.

Don't give skynation any pilot's names or info. Dude is a hack...

don't worry, no one has because it's all made up to create/reinforce a situation that does not exist.

Please Skywest pilots for the love of God don't include ASA into anything or any discussion that involves your pilot group. We may be owned by the same holding company, but we are definately not the same group. We at ASA have some integrity and would never let ourselves be bent over as you at Skywest have done. So go ahead and hope for the demise of XJT so that you can get your quick upgrade, (but just remember easy come easy go) just don't try to include ASA as a topic of converstation to justify the attempted rape and murder of XJT.

I shouldn't even have to explain this to you, but....

Lose - as in, "I hope no one will lose any flying."

Loose - as in, "I hope there's no loose language in your contract."

Quite a few of you are unsure which word to use, and when, on almost a daily basis. I was insinuating that this should be a prerequisite for being hired and was meant purely in jest.

By using my post as your quote, you are insinuating that I did such. I am the last one who needs a lesson in grammar. The explanation I was looking for was as to why you utilized my post as your quote, when misuse of grammar didn't exist in it.

What deal are you talking about?

SKW buys XJT
XJT pilots fly 205 aircraft for CAL
SKW pilots fly 29 of ex-XJT aircraft for CAL
40 XJT aircraft are parked
700 XJT pilots furloughed
SKW offers furloughed XJT pilots preferential interviews
12 months later, CAL can put XJT's 205 aircraft up for bid
XJT could decide to become more "cost competative" to try to keep CAL flying
CAL could then transfer aircraft to SKW which will cause more furloughs at XJT with preferential interviews at SKW.

That deal.

Please Skywest pilots for the love of God don't include ASA into anything or any discussion that involves your pilot group. We may be owned by the same holding company, but we are definately not the same group. We at ASA have some integrity and would never let ourselves be bent over as you at Skywest have done. So go ahead and hope for the demise of XJT so that you can get your quick upgrade, (but just remember easy come easy go) just don't try to include ASA as a topic of converstation to justify the attempted rape and murder of XJT.

Does ASA contribute to SKYW INC's bottom line...YES. ASA is as much a part of this whether you like it or not. INC could just as easily ask ASA whether or not they would like ERJ's and you're going to tell me that your MEC is going to say "no we are going to take the high road and turn them down". Haha yeah just like Xjet took the the high road and booted you guys out of LAX...right?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back