Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just a friendly reminder to Skywest Folks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If that happened and ALPA policy did not prevent the company from doing this then we would have no choice. However, you will not see ASA pilots on here bragging about taking XJT jobs. Now Skywest jobs, well that is another story! You guys will get your due in time, Karma is a funny thing.

again pilots speculate, love it how you guys seem to know how to run or even pretend to understand how things work.....nice.
as for the jumper, you should have kicked that *********************************** off (if its true)
Please don't bash the pilot group because your nervous about what could happen.

just kick them off if they act like asses.
simple really.

If that happened and ALPA policy did not prevent the company from doing this then we would have no choice.(OH SHOCKER, YOU MEAN YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY FLY Xjet Airplanes...wheres your integrity now?) However, you will not see ASA pilots on here bragging about taking XJT jobs. Now Skywest jobs, well that is another story! You guys will get your due in time, Karma is a funny thing.

Who is on here boasting about taking Xjet flying?! Find me some evidence, the only thing that i've seen so far is people like you coming on here and claiming we are on here boasting about taking jobs. As for your last sentence if Skywest ever begins to lose jobs(companies don't last forever) ASA would also probably be in the same situation, because guess what yes thats right we work under the same umbrella. The sad thing is i voted for APLA in the last drive and use to be an ALPA member. Unfortunately the idiocy of its members is starting to make me think otherwise.

Last edited:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SkyWest voted down ALPA! (chris from family guy) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Kinda funny our last jumpseater was hoping skywest would buy them out. whatever let the alpa crying continue.......oh and he was express jet

Last edited:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SkyWest voted down ALPA! (chris from family guy) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Kinda funny our last jumpseater was hoping skywest would buy them out. whatever let the alpa crying continue.......oh and he was express jet
Sweet Raptor Jesus, put down the beer and step away from the keyboard...

Check this out there is quite a few people hoping they get bought out.

[FONT=MS Sans Serif,verdana,arial,helv][SIZE=-1]http://www.expressjetpilots.com/the-pipe/crew-room/[/SIZE][/FONT]

Check this out there is quite a few people hoping they get bought out.

[FONT=MS Sans Serif,verdana,arial,helv][SIZE=-1]http://www.expressjetpilots.com/the-pipe/crew-room/[/SIZE][/FONT]

Most xjt pilots don't care who owns our airline as long as we can retain some job protection. The current offer from skw provides no job protection after 12 months. If you read the posts on our forum you'd find the vast majority aren't "hoping" for a buyout with skw's current offer.

Most xjt pilots don't care who owns our airline as long as we can retain some job protection. The current offer from skw provides no job protection after 12 months. If you read the posts on our forum you'd find the vast majority aren't "hoping" for a buyout with skw's current offer.

I agree if you think its bad then turn it down. Also i was not claiming the VAST MAJORITY wanted a buyout re-read my post and its says "quite a few people" not a vast majority.

As a SkyWest pilot, I wish everyone the best of luck in these crazy times. It certainly shows a great lack of class and judgement to request a jumpseat under the circumstances stated in the beginning of this thread. Please consider the actions of these people as individual decisions, and not indicative of the pilot group as a whole. Our airline has many great people, and some not so great (I suppose no airline is immune.) I truly wish for the best for every pilot out there, be they at ExpressJet, ASA, or any other carrier, and that includes those still sore about the ALPA drive.

With that said, I don't understand the hesitance of XJT's management to strike up a deal. Wait, maybe I do, because while the first thing to go might be the branded flying, the second thing to go will probably be the XJT management team.

Best of luck to all, and for the record, I have zero desire to fly an ERJ, and I'm actually pretty excited about the prospects of a Bro upgrade.

-Goose

With that said, I don't understand the hesitance of XJT's management to strike up a deal. Wait, maybe I do, because while the first thing to go might be the branded flying, the second thing to go will probably be the XJT management team.

They have their golden parachutes all packed and ready to go. I don't think that is the reason.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back