Jumping on Jet Blue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rightrudder

Is there anyway to check loads when jump seating on Jet Blue? I may be trying to use them and am not familiar with the procedures. Thanks.

Here's what I do when commuting off line and they don't show you the seats... Try book a flight online for 10 people, if that doesn't work, try 8, then 6 etc. It's slow, but it works.

Just call the 800 number. They will tell you exactly how many seats are avail. They won't give you the BS a lot of other places do like "it looks fair or I'd try another day."On top of thet we have 4 jumpseats for you to ride on as well.

Enjoy your ride.

Thanks for the info. Just one more question: Are those four jumpseats available in the cabin (F/A), or up front?

Thanks.

2 in the cockpit, 2 in the cabin. We let other airline pilots ride our cabin jumpseats as well other flight attendants.

Happy landings

Why jump on Jet Blue when you could jump on TED and ride him all night long to San Fransisco?

Oooohhhhhh!!!!! Riding TED all night long.

JetBlue is a class act when it comes to jumpseating. The pilots will "generously" let you ride. But what is even more amazing is that all their ground staff, irregardless of where you are, know fully what to do with jumpseaters. They know CASS inside and out and if you are CASS approved, can do all the logistics within 1 minute. BAM!!!!

Way to go JB!!! Some things may not be perfect there, but you folks really know how to take care of the "other people". You are always welcome with us.

BC

Cow,

Thank you for the kind words...may I make a suggestion...mono y mono? Take note other pilot prodigies...Do not use the word "irregardless" regardless of the intent of your message.

Juice

BC, thanks for the kind words, too. I'm still wondering what BJ was meaning by the grammar lesson, myself. Don't worry about it. There's folks out there you can give $100 bucks to and they'll complain that the bills are the wrong denomination.

Latest resources

Back