July Phone Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyingid

I had my phone interview in at the end of July. Its been 4 weeks now. Anyone else out there still waiting? Has anyone got offered a Columbus interview lately? Thanks for the info in advance as I'm patiently waiting.

I did mine on the 2nd and still haven't heard anything. I sent an e-mail to CMH yesterday inquiring. We'll see if I hear anything back.

ERFly,

Anything catch you off guard, or was it just the laid back kinda chat about past employers and the rest customer service? Sounds like youve been waiting a couple weeks. No news is good right :)

ERFly,

Anything catch you off guard, or was it just the laid back kinda chat about past employers and the rest customer service? Sounds like youve been waiting a couple weeks. No news is good right :)

Nothing caught me off guard at all. It was a very relaxed interview. She hit up all of my customer service experience and asked me some questions about customer service and how'd I'd treat the owners. Took about 25 minutes. I rather enjoyed the chat.

I've been waiting almost 7 weeks to hear something. I hope to hell that no news is good news.

Dude, did you actually pay Glamour Shots to take a picture of you in your uniform? I hope that doesn't weigh against your chances. Just kidding. Good luck.:laugh:

Dude, did you actually pay Glamour Shots to take a picture of you in your uniform? I hope that doesn't weigh against your chances. Just kidding. Good luck.:laugh:

I haven't had it done in my uniform yet. I'm still working on the 'stache. That FedEx guy is my hero, though!

ERFly...its been 7 weeks, hopefully you've made the cut. Thanks for the info. I think the way were going it will be 365 days of checking the mailbox everyday.

Did the phone interview Aug. 1, just got the email today saying no thanks...

Anyone else hear anything?

Latest resources

Back