• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Judge blocks strike at Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now I wonder how long it will take for Pinnacle to go even lower.

I guess I've supersized my last meal for a while.

With the wages you all are making or are probably going to make why not just all quit on a set date and go sell cars or something. You will make more money and have a life again. That is what I would do, they are treating you guys horrible and this judge needs to step down he has no sense of what you are experiencing he makes six figures a year with a very nice retirement plan that you are paying for. This industry will never get better only worse because we as pilots have zero backbone, status quo or whatever it is called. Good luck guys I say you all kick them in the nuts as hard as possible.

I'm just guessing, but I forecast more writeups at outstations.... especially ones where a mechanic has to drive 2-3 hours to the airport.

I hesitate to bring it up, but what would happen if the MSA MEC defied the injunction and called a strike anyway? Contempt of court, I assume. MEC goes to jail, maybe, for a few days. Can't put all the pilots in jail. It would only take a few days to bring the company to its knees, everyone goes back to work (or company liquidates, putting an end to this travesty), MEC members are heroes.

Just a thought.

(Before anyone goes crazy, I know it's easier said (from the outside looking in) than done.)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back