• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Judge blocks strike at Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Northern........17.5 and does anyone know the whereabouts of this ruling? I would like to see it for my own eyes and to read the judges reasoning.

Northern........17.5 and does anyone know the whereabouts of this ruling? I would like to see it for my own eyes and to read the judges reasoning.
It was just emailed to me, looks like the judge used the NWA flight attendants as the precident in his decision.

YPF: What's Yoda say in your avitar? The print is too small for me to read (or maybe it's just the big red cloud in front of my eyes....)

If there's anything I can do to help you XJers let me know. This is the career equivalent of the perfect storm and your fellow aviators are behind you 100%.

YPF: What's Yoda say in your avitar? The print is too small for me to read (or maybe it's just the big red cloud in front of my eyes....)
I think it's a yo-mama joke in russian.

This is where the metal hits the bone gentleman. If you have the strength to walk out, now is the time. Hopefully Mr. W will have the integrity to strike anyway. The NY transit workers did it and got results. I'd site their case as president for illegal union action. A contract is a MUTUAL agreement, not an imposed environment. If the union doesn't have the stomach for an illegal job action, a mass resignation would be nice. Good luck folks. The whole industry is watching.

-Spartacus

This is where the metal hits the bone gentleman. If you have the strength to walk out, now is the time.

A contract is a MUTUAL agreement, not an imposed environment.
-Spartacus

Enough to make a grown Sig get misty-eyed.... well said.

Pull the trigger on your destiny, fellas. You might become legend here shortly. I have watched this for a long, long time... and if there is anything I might be able to do, PM me.

Give. Them. He[[.

Well, shoot. I just got advised within two minutes of posting my reminder to XJ guys that we service outstations that they do to keep us in mind if their plane breaks at an outstation.

This is my last edit; this is a totally new post.

Suck it, punk. They deserve a ride home if they so choose. Again, NOT ADVOCATING A JOB ACTION, just a friendly reminder......

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back