• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Joe the Plummer says, "Bring back the -9's"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While you believe that all flying should be done by one group of pilots, it is not your judgement to make.

That sounds an awful lot like you telling me that I shouldn't have an opinion. Furthermore, don't tell me what to post to the public and what to PM. I don't know who you think you are, but I do find you to be just as arrogant as you seem to think I am. I'll say what I like and where I like to say it. My opinion is no more or less valid than anyone else's and I will share it if I feel like it.

Turboprop drivers in the service are generally the ones who finished lower in class. Less skilled, if you will

Apparently you do think less of a T-prop driver...or was that a fact!?!

That sounds an awful lot like you telling me that I shouldn't have an opinion. Furthermore, don't tell me what to post to the public and what to PM. I don't know who you think you are, but I do find you to be just as arrogant as you seem to think I am. I'll say what I like and where I like to say it. My opinion is no more or less valid than anyone else's and I will share it if I feel like it.

Apparently you do think less of a T-prop driver...or was that a fact!?!

You sound like Joe Merchant. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Get over yourself.

A quote from you:

I was dealing with one person that I know from our last job at ASA. Nothing personal to you, just him.

That's why I told you that if you wanted to talk to just him, that you should PM him, rather than to invite the public. It is simple intelligence to expect other opinions when you post on a pubic forum. THAT is the epitome of arrogance, telling a public forum that your PUBLIC message is meant for one person and not to respond.

Have an opinion all you want, When you start doggin my bros, however, you are going to hear from me why your opinion has no basis in fact, and why your opinion does not hold water to the rest of the logic based world.

Who said that you couldn't sy what you like? Get over the defensiveness and get over yourself. You are accusing the two most vocal "all inclusive" "one list" guys on FI of forgetting their roots. You are wrong pure and simple

One more little gem from you:

Apparently you do think less of a T-prop driver...or was that a fact

Here is the appropriate context from me:

Turboprop drivers in the service are generally the ones who finished lower in class. Less skilled, if you will.

THAT is the fact, generally speaking. The point of the exercise, oh wise opinionated one, is that the backgrounds of major pilots differ more than the backgrounds of regional pilots. Although there might be several of us who advocate all a/c flown by Delta pilots, there are OTHER opinions that certain airplanes should not be flown by Delta pilots due to their background. I do not share their opinion, however, they are valid Delta pilots as well, they make up significant numbers at Delta, and their vote counts as one--where as yours does not. Again, you find yet new ways to insult this former t-prop driver. Frankly, a 1900 pilot can out fly me these days. When I flew the 1900, or jetstream, or whatever, I could out fly major pilots. My ego does not have a problem with that. What experience teaches you is that there are much more important things to keeping a safe cockpit and a/c than being the best stick in the world.

But again, it boils down to money with regard as to why t-props are not on the property.

You need some thicker skin, some reading comprehension 101, and to let go of your ego if you are going to be a regular on FI with any kind of credibility. Otherwise, as in our exchange, you are going to get owned-big time. Your accusations are wrong, insulting, and will illicit the prescribed response from me every time.

Let me get this straight...I ask a person that I know if he has forgotten his roots and that makes me arrogant? I guess we will agree to disagree.

It would seem that our exchange is of the private nature; why didn't you PM me!?! Hypocrite much?

Your accusations are wrong, insulting, and will illicit the prescribed response from me every time.

Reading comprehension eh? Try it yourself: illicit means illegal or not allowed...you wanted elicit. If you are going to throw stones from your glass house about reading ability, try writing something that is readable. And I don't recall accusing you of anything...merely asking you to clarify your opinion.

Au revoir!

Let me get this straight...I ask a person that I know if he has forgotten his roots and that makes me arrogant?

YES

It would seem that our exchange is of the private nature; why didn't you PM me!?! Hypocrite much?

Nope. it is indeed NOT of a private nature. You had just taken it upon yourself to lecture me that your exchange was between you two. I said that if that were indeed true, you should have PM'd. Otherwise, everyone is fair game. The exchange between the two of us has always been public.

Reading comprehension eh? Try it yourself: illicit means illegal or not allowed...you wanted elicit.

You are absolutely correct that it is elicit. What you don't realize is that you understood it, have no other argument with which to provide ANY substance to your posts--aka ignoring the issues/deflect and divert in the mil, and therefore have lost this little exchange. Typical regional mentality. Next.

Puffdriver--ACL you really know this moron?

Regional mentality huh. I got your regional mentality right here my friend. Come get some!

The only thing I have lost is the desire to continue this waste of time with a rude little pr$ck like you.

CL65-

I talked to you at FSI a couple of times over the years. I know who you are; I didn't say we meet to watch the Bulldogs every Saturday.

Regional mentality huh. I got your regional mentality right here my friend. Come get some!

The only thing I have lost is the desire to continue this waste of time with a rude little pr$ck like you.

CL65-

I talked to you at FSI a couple of times over the years. I know who you are; I didn't say we meet to watch the Bulldogs every Saturday.

Yawn! You don't address any of the issues once I call you out. You say to type something that can be understood, when I have typed 2 pages of understandable material--when what you really wanted was to get a dig in over a spelling error when you knew what it meant anyway. Tis you who is rude, arrogant, obnoxious, and having a regional pilot mentality--alligator mouth, hummingbird a$$, tiny, fragile ego, and no couth. I can only imagine how stiff you back gets if you think that somebody is messing with your captain's authority. So brave are we, from keyboard length.

Go pick up your jock, get back in the huddle, and try again. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Puff-

You're right, you win. What was I thinking? BTW, I don't fly regionally these days, I was fortunate to get a different job a while back. I am also not hiding behind a keyboard. Not all of us on this site are 5' 110# computer geeks so you might think twice about making those types of comments in the future to other less tolerant individuals. Try watching Full Metal Jacket sometime and you'll understand the "get some" reference.

I addressed your issues with your own quotes...but you are right, you are the winner in this contest. I won't challenge your authority ever again. How foolish am I...jacka$$!

Well quite true, money decides all. If you talk to people that were around during that time, it was money, but also the fact that mainline pilots did not fly airplanes that small.
Kind of funny when you see what a small airplane does these days....

Delta flew airplanes much smaller at one time....DC-3....and crop dusters if you want to go back far enough.....The mainline ego decided at some point that "little airplanes" weren't real airplanes......

Latest resources

Back