• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jets for jobs 190s at United?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Glad you guys talk tough now, this should have been a resignation letter issue 15 years ago- now all you mainline sellouts want to puff out your chests?

Really, it's all very cute.

Show me. Don't f^cking tell me.

More than half your flights are done by express carriers not on your seniority list. And we're supposed to believe that you will all circumvent the RLA and submit resignations if 90 seaters show up?

Every pilot who draws a paycheck from united today is a sellout, don't even talk to me about what next trick mgmt might pull.

I guess the only thing missing is a true coast to coast rj (oxymoron?). That will truly change the landscape. I'm sure that embraer or bombardier will develop something at some point, maybe even at the request of a legacy carrier for an rfp from regionals lol.

Let me give you the picture you some of you don't seem to be able to see. If the regionals get the 190s it puts the 737/A320 totally at risk to be outsourced in the next few years. If that happens there goes the 757/767 and then the widebodies. Glenn Tilton is trying to kill us with his virtual Aer Lingus plan. My goal is to end UAL w/ a strike so none of you regional pukes get your dirty hands on what was once the biggest airline in the world knowing I went down swinging or take back some of the flying that was forced out through bankruptcy. Either way I don't care it's one way or the other.

My goal is to end UAL w/ a strike so none of you regional pukes get your dirty hands on what was once the biggest airline in the world knowing I went down swinging or take back some of the flying that was forced out through bankruptcy. Either way I don't care it's one way or the other.

So which mainline carrier did you fly that ERJ-145 for before you came to UAL?

Glad you guys talk tough now, this should have been a resignation letter issue 15 years ago- now all you mainline sellouts want to puff out your chests?

Really, it's all very cute.

Show me. Don't f^cking tell me.

More than half your flights are done by express carriers not on your seniority list. And we're supposed to believe that you will all circumvent the RLA and submit resignations if 90 seaters show up?

Every pilot who draws a paycheck from united today is a sellout, don't even talk to me about what next trick mgmt might pull.

Just a little uptight don't you think. I have been at UAL for 19 years and I still don't know every United pilot. Wow you got talent. Morons like you who lump an entire group of people, wether it be a work group, race, religion, are the source of irrational hate and anger in society. Good luck living in that small world of yours.

Let me give you the picture you some of you don't seem to be able to see. If the regionals get the 190s it puts the 737/A320 totally at risk to be outsourced in the next few years. If that happens there goes the 757/767 and then the widebodies. Glenn Tilton is trying to kill us with his virtual Aer Lingus plan. My goal is to end UAL w/ a strike so none of you regional pukes get your dirty hands on what was once the biggest airline in the world knowing I went down swinging or take back some of the flying that was forced out through bankruptcy. Either way I don't care it's one way or the other.

Regional puke ehh... A VAST majority of regional pilots are as disgusted with outsourcing as you are- more so even bc as long as the opportunities lay with the contractor they don't have any seniority rights at all.

Mgmt can ask for anything- it's ************************* mainline pilots that actually let it happen.

It is a good thing for most pilots to have mainline keep scope or restore scope.

In regards to the 100 seat jet. I truly beleive that with recent history and stagnation at the mainline as a lesson, the 100 seat jet sale being pushed down each union's throat, it will be an issue that even in CH11 these groups will 1) strike over 2) have a contract thrown out and 3) shut the place down if need be.

There have been too many jobs lost already and selling that gives everything away to a 757 size. Problem is that if it is sold people will leave. That is why the fight is worth it. It is a line between sticking with this JOB and it turning in to a job with no return.

Get out of my seat, pops! The AARP has complimentary denture cream outside security for junior gummers like you! No Kool-Aide though. You have to get your fill at the next Bryan's Brainwashing, Come to Jesus & Golf Equipment Clearance Expo.

Wow,what's your post/total time ratio now ? About 7 to 1 ? YOUR seat ? Oh man,you funny ! You have to be a PILOT first ! Now go back to spankin' it to WOW in yer mama's basement.4,000 posts and still nothing intelligent.

yo

Please tell the crusty mustache'd captains you fly with the dangers of outscourcing and HOLD THE LINE! Don't even think about caving on 100 seat scope then calling us regional pukes scabs when YOU caved on scope and left us looking like the arseholes with the shiny 100 seat RJ's with crappy pay rates.

Cave over 100 seats (it's more like 71 seats and up) ....LOL if that happens you can have this industry and all the shart that goes with it. You can have it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz the dream is truly dead and I'm out permanently!

Latest resources

Back