• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jets for jobs 190s at United?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cave over 100 seats (it's more like 71 seats and up) ....LOL if that happens you can have this industry and all the shart that goes with it. You can have it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz the dream is truly dead and I'm out permanently!

You're a hypocrite. The timeline for regionals looks like your a/c flown list. You started out at a regional and now you point your finger back at us because you've gotten yours, so you damn us all?! I hope you do go on strike. I really don't care to fly 190's for United. Those things should be on United's seniority list, so don't you point your finger at regional pilots especially when you came up through the same pipe.

inflightboi?

Some bored RAH FA started his own thread? Awww.

All the more reason this site should require your pilot's license num to log in. Keep passengers and flight attendants off of pilot forums.

The CEO of Skywest has told us acouple of times over the past few months that UAL has mentioned that they want Skywest to fly CRJ900s for them eventually. I wonder if UAL has also approached Republic about this too in flying E-190s for them. Who else has UAL put feelers out to? Sounds like UAL has other plans then what the pilots will want. I can't imagine their MEC not knowing about this.

If you do not know how to spell scope.....you will.

inflightboi?

Some bored RAH FA started his own thread? Awww.

All the more reason this site should require your pilot's license num to log in. Keep passengers and flight attendants off of pilot forums.

You tell 'em! Only pilots do the bickering, finger pointing, back-stabbing, name-calling and rumor starting anyway. Those annoying, FA's, dispatchers, FO's, customer service & ground ops personnel shouldn't be allowed in here. Only good Ol' pilots, yeah (with cheesy thumbs-up)!

It won't be spelled scope.... It will be spelled code-share. It is coming. I don't think the mainline pilots or ALPA have the ability or will to stop it.

It's called outsourcing...... that is when one company gives good paying jobs to another company who does it cheaper. Those airplanes cost the same to fly at mainline or express (maintenance, fuel ect.) The difference is Republic doesn't pay their people (CSR's, line guys, mechanics, FA's or PILOTS) a livable wage.

That's how they are able to do it cheaper. All you have to do is look at Colgan Air's BUF crash to see what cheaper gets you.........

Latest resources

Back