Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that they are getting ready to pay for their planes, so they are trying to generate the cash flow needed. Lemonade stands are next.

Just kidding Blue guys... this thread was getting boring and completely off topic. Was hoping the mods would have closed it.

I would have closed it but the outcome of this mess that a gate agent apparently caused will be posted in the not too distant future. We are trying to do the right thing and it appears that one of our customer service folks at BUR had her/his head up his you know what. We are a better company than that and it will be resolved the right way!!

Here's an idea for those po'd about FL's policy. Don't pay the fee, wait for the next flight or take another carrier. The commuters that pay this fee are no better than PFT'ers. Mgmt loves when they can sucker more dollars from stupid pilots. The reason they are charging for it is because they know someone will pay it. Until we can get it in our contract, the policy won't change. Find another way to work and don't give these greedy bastards one more cent. Make a stand, don't whine about on this board. It sucks, we all know it, but as long as "extra nonrevers" are willing to pay, it won't change in the near future.

Lame Lizard said:
You asked for it cry baby.

Hey chuck or einstein or texas jock strap, don't you ever get tired of creating new user accounts? Every time you get yourself banned, your new account starts off somewhat calm, then your old self just comes shining through! I sure hope that your flight attendant pay keeps you upright!

newnan said:
Here's an idea for those po'd about FL's policy. Don't pay the fee, wait for the next flight or take another carrier. The commuters that pay this fee are no better than PFT'ers. Mgmt loves when they can sucker more dollars from stupid pilots. The reason they are charging for it is because they know someone will pay it. Until we can get it in our contract, the policy won't change. Find another way to work and don't give these greedy bastards one more cent. Make a stand, don't whine about on this board. It sucks, we all know it, but as long as "extra nonrevers" are willing to pay, it won't change in the near future.

Do AAI pilots receive unlimited jumpseats from other carriers? Also, do you refer to your use of cabin "nonrev" seats as an unlimited jumpseat policy?

Fellas,

The issue is being resolved by many of the great Jetblue folks here.

I don't care about the 25 bucks... The point of all of this is to keep gate agents honest and to enforce company policy, whatever it happens to be.

Thanks to all the great JB guys i've spoken with the past couple days.

Fly safe!!

Chperplt

(posted via Treo at the MGM pool in Vegas while drinking a Guinness...Sorry for any spelling errors.)

$25 Refund

chperplt said:
This is the biggest problem with this website. There is so much bullcrap that goes on here, a real issue gets laughed at as complete BS.

I've PM everyone of you that has asked for details. I paid with a credit card and I have the receipt to prove it.

I was also told that I (everyone) has to be in complete uniform to occupy the jumpseat. Business attire was not acceptable.

Guys.... This is going on. I'm sure it's not limited to Burbank.

I WILL PERSONALLY REFUND YOU THE $25 FEE IF YOU WERE IN FACT CHARGED AND WILL TAKE THIS TO THE TOP TO HAVE THIS ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY IF THIS DID IN FACT HAPPEN..

WE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST POLICIES IN THE BIZ FOR JUMPSEATING AND I HAVE ALLEGIANT PILOTS AND FA'S ONBOARD ALL THE TIME.

PLEASE PM ME DETAILS AND WE WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE.

chperplt said:
I was charged $25 while attempting to JS from BUR-MCO last weekend. I was told that because the plane was half full, I couldn't "jumpseat" and had to pay the $25 non rev fee...

That is a 100% lie and you know it. We have never charged to "jumpseat".

If you rode a pass that you got from your pass bureau, well then maybe that was the case. And, in that case, it is not riding a "jumpseat".

jetblue320 said:
That is a 100% lie and you know it. We have never charged to "jumpseat".

If you rode a pass that you got from your pass bureau, well then maybe that was the case. And, in that case, it is not riding a "jumpseat".

Hey! Before you insult a fellow pilot and embarrass the entire JB group, take a second to check the facts. You don't think one of our sterling ground crew could make a mistake?
The passes are pre-purchased and besides, an ID would trump that.
If things go as I think, you owe this man an apology.

If not, I will apologize to YOU. But I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back