Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
32LT10 said:
Boeingman and A350,

You guys should get a room. Did I say I was SFO based? Nope, said I would be happy to do the gig in SFO as it is closest to my home and that is the purported hub for Virgin America. You guys fail reading comprehension 101?

You might be into the gay sex type scenario based on your room comment, but I am not. Does this have something to do with your teen lover in BWI I mentioned earlier? You were the idiot that mentioned SFO first.

32LT10 said:
I am not traveling to NY to do anything. Canarsie fun? Probably but it is the fact that the fun meter is reduced significantly as soon as you land in the wasteland known as New York. Sure I like the River Of course I am sure you clowns know better and more difficult operations that require your super white race flying skills.

There is that insecurity popping through again. My we have such thin skin when presented with facts? Any comment as to your comrade nearly burying one of your 400's in the hills out there? Or do you just not want to talk about your lack of skill?I did notice you didn’t deny it was you flying the airplane. Just a coincidence or were you just to stupid to comprehend what was said to you?

32LT10 said:
I suppose Boeingman would be an authority on SCABS seeing as how ********************inental is nothing but a scab operation.

Interesting since the last time I looked, there were quitre a few United Scabs on the list. But with your arrogance we can't call United a scab operation now can we?

32LT10 said:
Funny how Boeingman wants to lump all UAL pilots into the YONITED bag but gets defensive when called out on his SCAB airline and the poster boys and girls at BLEW. Don't like the stereotypes?

No douche, you called me a scab personally without reference to the airline. I was more than happy, as always to once again correct your diatribe with facts. I only brought the YONITED crap up because of you incessant babbling earlier about unqualified pilots being hired at JB. Interesting when you are confronted with facts you lash out and ramble with no clear point. You must not only be a minority hire but a menstruating female posting here as well.

32LT10 said:
Remember CAL lite?

Remember TED?. At least CAL got smart and dumped the operation. WTF does this have anything to do with anything? Have you missed a dose of medications today? Was the drug store out of Midol?

32LT10 said:
As for the airplanes I don't old women,
Nor young and middle aged.

32LT10 said:
old cars or old airplanes. Suit yourself if you like old and worn out equipment. I am sure you guys are used to it by now.

Wow you really are cool. You fly a big modern airplane. We are just so in awe of your self proclaimed knowledge and skills. Here is a hint though chump, those old airplanes you detest (and most likely need much extra training on) are a real test of pilot skills. Obviously ones that you are sorely lacking in from the jumpstart of your career to finish [/quote]

Last edited:
32LT10 said:
Boeingman,

The SFO engine out was not me. However, was this you?

http://http://www.airdisaster.com/cgi-bin/view_details.cgi?date=11151987®=N626TX&airline=Continental+Airlines

Do you really want to do this accident for accident for incident routine? You like to think we have a basket of minority hires at UAL and the world knows you have the market cornered on SCABS at CUL.

Do you still have a picture of Lorenzo beside your bed?

Actually, I think United has more scabs than CAL does. I don't know, I haven't bothered looking at the list in a while. Obviously only one of us gives a crap about it.

Speaking of links, here is a link that should help you out. It has to be the "root" cause of your problems. The good news is there is help available for you

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/peyronies.htm

Now on to your link that didn't pull up. That aircraft was flown by a full term striking pilot who actually was a pretty good friend of mine. But such is typical with vermin like yourself that want to rehash and gloat about fatalities. Besides idiot how could that be me if the pilots were killed? A little problem with your comprhension douche?

You still have that picture of Jesse Jackson by your bed?

Last edited:
32LT10:

I do in fact like old airplanes....they require more hands on skill than management of computers.....call me a romantic when it comes to flying. However, I haven't seen too many "old" airplanes at JB. In fact, our fleet has an average age of 2 years and the airplane I fly now has an average age of 4 weeks.

Try again!

A350

A350 said:
32LT10:

I do in fact like old airplanes....they require more hands on skill than management of computers.....call me a romantic when it comes to flying. However, I haven't seen too many "old" airplanes at JB. In fact, our fleet has an average age of 2 years and the airplane I fly now has an average age of 4 weeks.

Try again!

A350

The 400 flies as nice as the rope start but it is more efficient and has the niceities of the FMC versus the INS LAT/LONG input. Of course it takes a real man to program the box manually. I got to ask do you take your uniform off when you shower? Or do you just enjoy how it looks on you. Come on John Wayne, you are not flying missions over the Hump. Of course you are a superior pilot, why do I know? Well you told us all how good you are so it must be true.

Again I like the smell of new stuff. You like museum pieces. Good on ya'. When Jblew goes TU you can probably get a job flying rubber dog doo out of MIA on a night freighter in a DC8. Then come back and tell us how romantic you think it is.

32LT10!
You did it again!!!! JBlew! That is so hilarious! It is spelled JetBlue but you made the blue...blew!!!! Tell me, did it just come to you or did you spend some time thinking it up??? I have some ideas too!!! Ewe-nited! Delt-uh! This is so much fun! Not. I think its time for you to grow up. Junior High was many many years ago. You and your constant stream of negative crap is getting to be really pathetic. Try posting something postive about United where you actually know something rather than spending your remaining brain cells slinging mud at B6. Hell, after all the beatings you get on this forum, you might just feel better!

Actually, I think United has more scabs than CAL does. I don't know, I haven't bothered looking at the list in a while. Obviously only one of us gives a crap about it.
I suppose it is hard for you to pull out the list when you are sitting next to one all day long.

Now on to your link that didn't pull up. That aircraft was flown by a full term striking pilot who actually was a pretty good friend of mine. But such is typical with vermin like yourself that want to rehash and gloat about fatalities. Besides idiot how could that be me if the pilots were killed? A little problem with your comprhension douche?
Let's see you put up the UAL incident at SFO from several years ago and then have the nerve to say it is not fair to talk about an accident? That is really nice from a SCABANINTAL piloto. Good friend? Did you teach him to fly, or just the class on deicing? Of course DEN is no big deal. I presume they had weight restrictions like you described earlier to prevent any problems from occuring? LMFAO

You still have that picture of Jesse Jackson by your bed?
Wow you are not only a racist but a homophob. too. You got the market cornered on hate. I personally can channel my disgust to Jblew and SCABS. I did my time on the picket line. Where were you? You must have a heck of a time in life with all the prejudices you have. How do you get anything done in the all white world you must live in? As for pictures I like the one of your daughter best, was she ever a gymnast?

Texas Air is alive and well. No wonder you and the blew birds get along so well. I see the similarities. PEX, CunFrontier, NYAir all the ship of fools sail together.

Last edited:
Hey Moderator,
Do I have to put up with this? When a poster starts losing control and showing his twisted sexual predator nature, do you think we might be ready to put this pedophile on the bench? Or do I need to wait until he targets my daughter or yours? I can ignore or speed dump his usual auto-babble, but this is way over the edge and needs to be fixed.
SRT

starvingredtail said:
HTML:
As for pictures I like the one of your daughter best. Nothing like daddy's little girl. She does things that I would hate to share with you. But I have to ask, was she ever a gymnast?

Texas Air is alive and well. No wonder you and the blew birds get along so well. I see the similarities. PEX, CunFrontier, NYAir all the ship of fools sail together.

Hey Moderator,
Do I have to put up with this? When a poster starts losing control and showing his twisted sexual predator nature, do you think we might be ready to put this pedophile on the bench? Or do I need to wait until he targets my daughter or yours? I can ignore or speed dump his usual auto-babble, but this is way over the edge and needs to be fixed.
SRT

I agree. That is completely uncalled for. Much of what this dude posts is drivel -- but that crosses the line. One only have to check out the news the last 2 days to see why. BAN THIS DUDE.

Latest resources

Back