Jetblue to announce 2 new cities Friday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA/FO said:
32LT10 - has had a hard life. The Southwest guys kicked his a$$ on another thread and he ran over here to pick a fight with the jetBlue guys.

Yeah,
Its amazing what a fifth of Old Grandad will do to a guy's debating skills. When you lose, attack their kids (sexually). Does his airline have one of those "self help" programs?

starvingredtail said:
Yeah,
Its amazing what a fifth of Old Grandad will do to a guy's debating skills. When you lose, attack their kids (sexually). Does his airline have one of those "self help" programs?

Guys like him never take advantage of self help. They are usually forced into it kicking and screaming while blaming everyone else for their problems.

Bavarian Chef said:
I agree. That is completely uncalled for. Much of what this dude posts is drivel -- but that crosses the line. One only have to check out the news the last 2 days to see why. BAN THIS DUDE.

What about when Ty or Fletch717 ( Probably the same dude) are making comments about my 65 year old mom?? Pretty disgusting comments to say the least. What is the difference?? Please explain............

RIC is one of them....

Walked out of RIC tonight and they were putting up the Jetblue sign at the ticket counter FWIW.........

Uppercrust,
Boo Hoo. Your boyfriend is gone and you are alone. Last I checked, mom bashing is still pretty funny. Sick stuff towards kids is not. By the way, "your mom is so fat, she broke her leg and gravy came out!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Uppercrust said:
What about when Ty or Fletch717 ( Probably the same dude) are making comments about my 65 year old mom?? Pretty disgusting comments to say the least. What is the difference?? Please explain............

65? and she can still move like that?

Ride it Cowgirl!

See mom jokes are just funny, but leave the kids out of it.

Mamma said:
32LT10 is out of here for 7 days! Looks like we can actually have some productive posts without this flamer showing up!

Sweet.
I need to go to law school.
SRT
P.S. 1st 2 days at B6? Very cool.

Uppercrust said:

Go reread the unedited comment about sexually denegrating someones daughter. You are a pretty funny guy and I actually enjoy your flame most of the time, but if you don't get it, seek help.

Latest resources

Back