Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
starvingredtail said:
Hey Moderator,
Do I have to put up with this? When a poster starts losing control and showing his twisted sexual predator nature, do you think we might be ready to put this pedophile on the bench? Or do I need to wait until he targets my daughter or yours? I can ignore or speed dump his usual auto-babble, but this is way over the edge and needs to be fixed.
SRT

Be careful:
Chuck yogurt.....I mean Einstein.....I mean Texas jock strap.....I mean.....Well whoever the douche bag is this week will call you a crybaby!

Sorry I messed up the quote by putting it in html brackets, but I wanted to preserve it so this coward does not edit it. I do not care if this guy is an a$$hole, but a twisted freak in the cockpit of a legacy carrier is disturbing.

Last edited:
starvingredtail said:
Hey Moderator,
Do I have to put up with this? When a poster starts losing control and showing his twisted sexual predator nature, do you think we might be ready to put this pedophile on the bench? Or do I need to wait until he targets my daughter or yours? I can ignore or speed dump his usual auto-babble, but this is way over the edge and needs to be fixed.
SRT

no you don't have to put up with this....quit being a baby and calling on the moderator...you know as well as anyone you can "change the channel" and not pull up this thread anymore!!!!

Bavarian Chef said:
I agree. That is completely uncalled for. Much of what this dude posts is drivel -- but that crosses the line. One only have to check out the news the last 2 days to see why. BAN THIS DUDE.

boeingman is an old gomper and his daughter is probably older than most of the JBLU pilots. I suppose if I threw some racist type of drivel on him you would not mind.

Quote by 32LT10
As for pictures I like the one of your daughter best. Nothing like daddy's little girl. She does things that I would hate to share with you. But I have to ask, was she ever a gymnast?

Nice edit pedophile,
Too bad your quote is out there. If you had any courage, you would leave the post stand and either apologize like a man or at least try and squirm like the vermin you are while giving us your pathetic attempt to justify bringing in your desire to degrade a poster you disagree with by sexually denegrating his daughter. Its all fun and games until you expose the "integrety" you have is diseased. I know you are sitting there at your booze soaked easy chair wishing you didn't let your dark side out, but its too late. Moderator, I really want action on this perv.

32LT10 said:
boeingman is an old gomper and his daughter is probably older than most of the JBLU pilots. I suppose if I threw some racist type of drivel on him you would not mind.

Racism and pedophilia are in no way the same thing. Dude you are a freak.

Pilotbob3 said:
no you don't have to put up with this....quit being a baby and calling on the moderator...you know as well as anyone you can "change the channel" and not pull up this thread anymore!!!!

Pilotbob32lt10,
I can change the channel and not pull up the thread? I am here for discussion and the interchange of ideas. I guess I should just accept this unacceptable behavior? Why is this forum moderated? What if 32Lt10 disagreed with you and decided it was OK to sexually denegrate someone you hold dear? Why are you defending this guy? His day to day drivel is amusing. I easily ignore it. If we are going to go this low on this forum, why even come here? If you dig his quote, I pity you. Since you are probably 32lt10, what does it matter?

32LT10 - has had a hard life. The Southwest guys kicked his a$$ on another thread and he ran over here to pick a fight with the jetBlue guys.

32LT10 said:
I suppose it is hard for you to pull out the list when you are sitting next to one all day long.

Actually I couldn’t pull it out anyway because I threw mine away years ago. You see douche, some of us really don’t give a crap about things that are beyond our control. I Know it is obvious that for someone like yourself with such a fragile ego and pompous attitude, this is something you live for. More power to you.

Besides, most, if not all the scabs are flying Captain raking in far more money than you’ll ever see in your career ever again. This is certainly one time I am glad to be able to say I am thankful for that. Personally towards you that is.

Think about it. Every time you hear that "SCABINENTAL " just think if it is a scab flying the airplane deep down he is laughing his tail off at blowhards like you at United. Odd, I never thought until now, with you, I would anything in common with a scab.

32LT10 said:
Let's see you put up the UAL incident at SFO from several years ago and then have the nerve to say it is not fair to talk about an accident? That is really nice from a SCABANINTAL piloto. Good friend? Did you teach him to fly, or just the class on deicing? Of course DEN is no big deal. I presume they had weight restrictions like you described earlier to prevent any problems from occuring? LMFAO

You just answered your own question douche. Incident versus accident. If I really wanted to compare apples to apples we could of talked about COS.
Do you really think "SCABINENTAL" bothers me an iota as much as the YONITED term affects you? You see douche, the difference is, the name"SCABINENTAL "means nothing to me because of my personal background. Yet for you YONITED hits very close to home. Your posts reek with every word your own inward disdain for yourself.

As far as the Captain of 1713, he was a decorated Navy pilot and your assumptions of the accident are wrong. Obviously you are confusing what a weight restriction is for and the fact that it had no role whatsoever in the tragedy. Another example that you are nothing but a phony.

Now don’t start that anti military tantrum like you did before because you were too worthless or stupid to get accepted into the military. I hear some of these new computer games offer a phony like you an opportunity to pretend you’re ace ighter jet pilot. Best of all you could stroke yourself in the comfort of your own home while doing it.

32LT10 said:
Wow you are not only a racist but a homophob. too. You got the market cornered on hate. I personally can channel my disgust to Jblew and SCABS.

Wow, you are so wrong. Again. When you talk about channeling your disgust you forgot to mention towards yourself. There are programs to help those with such a distorted mind as yours.

32LT10 said:
I did my time on the picket line. Where were you?

Really another stupid statement since I was not a part of your strike. I did spend some time in the Denver strike center on Colorado Blvd. for some help though. I seriously doubt with your mouth, agenda or attitude you spent 1 second helping your fellow pilots there in 85.

32LT10 said:
You must have a heck of a time in life with all the prejudices you have. How do you get anything done in the all white world you must live in?

See, there you go again. What you mistake for a percieved prejudice in color is only a disgust for those like yourself who jump started their career by virtue of their skin or gender. No matter how many times you try to pin that on me, I will tell you again. It is about qualifications. Shall I pull up the threads where this all started with you running your mouth about unqualified JB pilots? You are letting your unbelieveable arrogance once again cloud your limited ability to think and debate.

32LT10 said:
As for pictures I like the one of your daughter best. Nothing like daddy's little girl. She does things that I would hate to share with you. But I have to ask, was she ever a gymnast?

Aside from forwarding this to the moderator, what you are saying couldn’t be true. You see, she really does prefer men that do not have that certain "dysfunction". See the previous link I forwarded to you.

32LT10 said:
Texas Air is alive and well. No wonder you and the blew birds get along so well. I see the similarities. PEX, CunFrontier, NYAir all the ship of fools sail together.

CunFrontier? Like I said you have zero respect for you fellow union brethren Just as you degrade continually your own United brothers and sister by the stain of association, you continue to spew rhetoric that is really astounding. Many PEX pilots were furloughed legacy guys from that era. Many also carried inactive participant cards from ALPA. Just as you slam JB pilots today as you ignore from your own ranks they were once member s of the union.

Here is another clue douche, Texas Air has long since died.The masters you so willingly bent over for at United did the same things to you there and played the Texas Air union destruction card perfectly.. You are just to much of an idiot to realize what an ass raping you willingly took.

Not only do you talk out of both sides of your mouth, but you speak from dual sides of your ass as well. As I have said to you time and again you are a real embarassment to not only the profession, but your United brethren as well. Especially after the trauma that has taken place over there these last few years.

P.S. To late on your limp edit about my daughter. If you had any guts you’d let it stand... but that is how you have always conducted your pathetic life isn't it? Ball less.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back