• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Jetblue--the May thru August Airline"--Conan O'Brien

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another testy JB pilot. Careful, rumors abound that I could be your captain someday..... You never know. Don't worry, we will all laugh about it over beers. I will buy the third and fifth rounds....

Bye Bye--General Lee :)

I'll drink with you General. I think we have to put blue dye in the whiskey or else we get shiiitcanned. Not sure, but I think I'm correct.
You also have to buy round 7 and 9.
Eleven and Thirteen on 31 DEC and 3 JUL.

God Save The Pig,
He's not a Human Being.

Just about every person on this message board acts like a 5 year old! As a group the pilots who post here have absolutly nothing of value to post. I can log of this message board for a year and then log back on it will be the same childish bickering back and forth! Nothing changes on this board! We would like nothing more than to see every other pilots airline fail so we can kick them when they are down! We would all jump for joy when another airline goes down in flames so we can pick those dead crewmenbers actions to pieces and then post a trival comment like "GOD SPEED" we are happy to see each other lose all our money and pensions, we are glad to hear about each others famalies and children suffering during times of furlough! We willcall each other scabs and then turn around and steal from a blind person! We lie about how we will vote, we lie about how we voted, we make our selves look like Union Warriors and then will not show up for an informational picket. Thgen we will post about how we were there on the line carrying that sign in support of our Union brothers! We are scumbags, we are liers, all we care about is ourselves! Callit like it is! Every fuc$ing one of us on this board are inmature pieces of shi$! It is unreal watching us on this board! We have no credablity left! Do any of us want to share the cockpit with any person who acts like this on Flight Info dot com? I cant believe any of us got hired where we are! Lets call it like we see it! there is nothing, nothing of value at this message board anymore! Nothing!
I know you are, but what am I?

Whoa!

I'm pretty sure this place wasn't intended to be the Algonquin Round Table. It's a chat forum for a bunch of pilots.

It's intellectual isometerics. You might strain, but nothing will move. If there is a benefit it is from the 3 or 4 chocolate chips of useful information you'll find in each vat of cookie dough here.

[Intentional avoidance of "expectations" discussion here]

There's a telling character study in here somewhere. As homogeneous as we are (all in, or seeking, the same profession), there are those among us who focus only on the individual differences. We can't conceive that any rational pilot (oxymoron?) could hold a political or social view that is contrary to our's. Others revel in the differences and come here only to bait those who are safety-wired to the pi$$ed-off position. Like poking a critter in a cage. The "baiters" (eg: SWA/FO, one of several Master Baiters) recognize that those who come here only to vent are more than willing to rise to the bait and unleash their simmering noun and adjective fury (correct spelling and syntax optional!).

For my part, I come here as a distraction and for a bit of inspiration. I enjoy broadband repartee with others who are willing to display some wit and humor (eg: B.Chef, AirBadger, Magnum!, etc) even if I don't agree with them on every issue. The protean characters among us make it interesting and get my juices flowing so I can change screens, and make a little extra coin by tapping a keyboard.
(I am worried about the "juices flowing" part)

Not sure...but I'm willing to guess:

1. A registered sex offender?
2. The first member of your family to walk upright?
3. Macbeth? ("when the birnam wood returns to Dunsinane")
4. Pete Moore?
5. A 12-year old who stole your dad's password? (Advanced apologies if your dad's dead too)
6. The guy from ABC's Wide World Of Sports who cartwheels off the ski-jump during the "agony of defeat" line?
7. The vengeful reincarnation of a mosquito I smacked as a kid?
8. A Guantanamo Bay detainee with internet privileges for squealing on the water board?
9. My mom?
10. Drunk?

(I am worried about the "juices flowing" part)

It was a metaphor.

(Orwell wasn't really describing an Animal Farm.)

But I understand your concern. I'd be wary of any Northwest employee right now. Our new slogan: "We're Pulling For You At Northwest!"

Not sure...but I'm willing to guess:

1. A registered sex offender?
2. The first member of your family to walk upright?
3. Macbeth? ("when the birnam wood returns to Dunsinane")
4. Pete Moore?
5. A 12-year old who stole your dad's password? (Advanced apologies if your dad's dead too)
6. The guy from ABC's Wide World Of Sports who cartwheels off the ski-jump during the "agony of defeat" line?
7. The vengeful reincarnation of a mosquito I smacked as a kid?
8. A Guantanamo Bay detainee with internet privileges for squealing on the water board?
9. My mom?
10. Drunk?

It was a metaphor.

(Orwell wasn't really describing an Animal Farm.)

But I understand your concern. I'd be wary of any Northwest employee right now. Our new slogan: "We're Pulling For You At Northwest!"
Pete Moore.

Alright, I give up. Would someone please tell me which one the General is?

Thanks.

I am the skinny guy with the towel on. That chick was HOT.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back