• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Jetblue--the May thru August Airline"--Conan O'Brien

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another testy JB pilot. Careful, rumors abound that I could be your captain someday..... You never know. Don't worry, we will all laugh about it over beers. I will buy the third and fifth rounds....

Bye Bye--General Lee :)
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

Another testy JB pilot. Careful, rumors abound that I could be your captain someday..... You never know. Don't worry, we will all laugh about it over beers. I will buy the third and fifth rounds....

Bye Bye--General Lee :)

General

I did hear that you are a 3 beer wonder. Drink one, spill one and give one away. Be careful you don't walk into a Dash 8 prop!!!

Once again general you show your stupid innocence...

USAir has since cancelled over 400 flights since making that comment. Reference the other post where that info has been posted. Once again you speak w/o thinking.

Tail

Oh yeah, suk on this!

USAirways (Charts), in a decision that underscores JetBlue's sensitivity to the problem, cancelled none of its East Coast flights.

"The weather is fine for flying," company spokesman Andrew Christie said.

Bye Bye--General Lee
You continue to prove that you are indeed challenged, and get your info from your cousin's best friend's sister's milkman!
LCC is over 400 cx flights now due to the wx in the NE, suck on all you want!;)

Due to bad weather, flights may be cancelled or delayed. Check your flight status to find out if your flight has been affected. For more information, call 800-428-4322.
Cities Affected: Allentown, PA (ABE); Nantucket, MA (ACK); Albany, NY (ALB); Watertown, NY (ART); Augusta, ME (AUG); Scranton, PA (AVP); Hartford/Springfield, CT (BDL); Binghamton, NY (BGM); Bangor, ME (BGR); Bar Harbor, ME (BHB); Boston, MA (BOS); Burlington, VT (BTV); Buffalo, NY (BUF); Elmira, NY (ELM); Newark, NJ (EWR); White Plains, NY (HPN); New Haven, CT (HVN); Williamsport, PA (IPT); Islip, NY (ISP); Ithaca, NY (ITH); New York, NY (JFK); Jamestown, NY (JHW); New York, NY (LGA); Lancaster, PA (LNS); Harrisburg, PA (MDT); Manchester, NH (MHT); Massena, NY (MSS); Martha's Vineyard, MA (MVY); Ogdensburg, NY (OGS); Philadelphia, PA (PHL); Pittsburgh, PA (PIT); Presque Isle, ME (PQI); Providence, RI (PVD); Portland, ME (PWM); Rockland, ME (RKD); Rochester, NY (ROC); Syracuse, NY (SYR); Date Range: 3/15/2007 4:30 PM ET through 3/17/2007 8:30 PM ET

General

I did hear that you are a 3 beer wonder. Drink one, spill one and give one away. Be careful you don't walk into a Dash 8 prop!!!

Wow, you really haven't been on here long. And, those Dash 8's are killing your already shotty on time performance at JFK. Slow to 160 now, quickly! Hillarious. They were put there for a reason....

Bye Bye--General Lee

You continue to prove that you are indeed challenged, and get your info from your cousin's best friend's sister's milkman!
LCC is over 400 cx flights now due to the wx in the NE, suck on all you want!;)

Due to bad weather, flights may be cancelled or delayed. Check your flight status to find out if your flight has been affected. For more information, call 800-428-4322.
Cities Affected: Allentown, PA (ABE); Nantucket, MA (ACK); Albany, NY (ALB); Watertown, NY (ART); Augusta, ME (AUG); Scranton, PA (AVP); Hartford/Springfield, CT (BDL); Binghamton, NY (BGM); Bangor, ME (BGR); Bar Harbor, ME (BHB); Boston, MA (BOS); Burlington, VT (BTV); Buffalo, NY (BUF); Elmira, NY (ELM); Newark, NJ (EWR); White Plains, NY (HPN); New Haven, CT (HVN); Williamsport, PA (IPT); Islip, NY (ISP); Ithaca, NY (ITH); New York, NY (JFK); Jamestown, NY (JHW); New York, NY (LGA); Lancaster, PA (LNS); Harrisburg, PA (MDT); Manchester, NH (MHT); Massena, NY (MSS); Martha's Vineyard, MA (MVY); Ogdensburg, NY (OGS); Philadelphia, PA (PHL); Pittsburgh, PA (PIT); Presque Isle, ME (PQI); Providence, RI (PVD); Portland, ME (PWM); Rockland, ME (RKD); Rochester, NY (ROC); Syracuse, NY (SYR); Date Range: 3/15/2007 4:30 PM ET through 3/17/2007 8:30 PM ET

I thought it was funny, and I posted it from another thread. I didn't say it was gospel. Some day you will learn.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General-

I used to have some respect for your post but...

You know what, it's not worth it.

Whatever guy, it was a quote from Conan. If you can't laugh at yourself, then you need to get off this board. I am not here for your enjoyment, I am here for mine. (Did my wife say that to me last night? Yikes.....:))

Bye Bye--General Lee

Whatever guy, it was a quote from Conan. If you can't laugh at yourself, then you need to get off this board. I am not here for your enjoyment, I am here for mine. (Did my wife say that to me last night? Yikes.....:))

Bye Bye--General Lee

Exactly, you are here for your own enjoyment. You're like that little snotty nosed kid in the back of the pack egging the others on. And when someone points a finger in your direction, you turn into and angel.

I thought it was funny, and I posted it from another thread. I didn't say it was gospel. Some day you will learn.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Never took it as gospel, just an indication that someday maybe (when DAL emerges from BK:erm: ) you will learn not to post everything and everthing you find on the web!
I thought it was a foolish statement to say the least from LCC....you can add it to the list of yours!;)

Latest resources

Back