"Jetblue--the May thru August Airline"--Conan O'Brien

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

NEW YORK - JetBlue canceled 215 flights Friday because of a winter storm on the East Coast, aiming to avoid the days of cancellations and criticism that followed a storm last month, an airline spokesman said.

I wonder how many Expressjet flights covering the E190s will cancel? Probably none. They can handle ice and snow....

Bye Bye--General Lee

I like that Conan quote. Just wait until the summer thunder storms start up - more bad press likely for Jetblue. Rightly or wrongly, it is now the punching bag for the industry...

KJFK 161604Z 04017G22KT 1 1/2SM R04R/3500V5500FT +PLSN FEW007 BKN012 OVC027 M01/M03 A3017 RMK AO2 P0001

KJFK 161417Z 161412 04012G20KT 2SM -FZRAPL BR FEW008 OVC015 FM1600 04020G30KT 2SM PLSN BR OVC012 FM0200 03020G30KT 1/2SM +FZRAPL FZFG OVC004 FM0400 36018G28KT 3SM FZRA BR SCT007 OVC012 FM0900 35016G26KT 6SM -SNPL BR OVC025

Enough said. What are they supposed to do, not cancel.Jetblue can not operate in these condits, nor can Expressjet or DELTA

Hey D*#che Nozzle.... that's you General. Suck on this:

[QUOTE]
Delta (Charts) spokeswoman Katie Connell told CNN that the airline has cancelled more than 100 flights between Thursday evening into Saturday morning throughout the Northeast - primarily in the New York City area - in anticipation of weather.
The airline is waiving all cancellation fees and penalties, and is updating its passengers via its Web site, text messages and e-mails on cancellations and delays.
[/QUOTE]

From CNN article: http://money.cnn.com/2007/03/16/news/companies/jetblue/index.htm?cnn=yes

You are an idiot at times General...

Tail

Hey D*#...er I mean General.... here's more for ya from the USA Today Aviation Blog....

[HTML]JetBlue, on the heels of its much-publicized meltdown on Valentine's Day, captured most of the media attention by preemptively canceling about 230 flights. But that airline is far from the only one to cancel a significant number of flights because of the latest storm.
Delta scrubbed nearly 250 flights in the Northeast through tomorrow, with most cancellations coming in the New York area, Bloomberg reports. Delta's cancellations include all of its shuttle flights between New York LaGuardia and both Washington Reagan National and Boston, adds Bloomberg[/
HTML]

Suck on this as well....

Tail

NEW YORK - JetBlue canceled 215 flights Friday because of a winter storm on the East Coast, aiming to avoid the days of cancellations and criticism that followed a storm last month, an airline spokesman said.

I wonder how many Expressjet flights covering the E190s will cancel? Probably none. They can handle ice and snow....

Bye Bye--General Lee
It's posts like this that kill your credibility to debate with an open mind. You obviously have an unhealthy obsession with JB. How many flights have you, AA, CAL, etc. cancelled today? That's what I thought.

Hey D*#che Nozzle.... that's you General. Suck on this:

[QUOTE]
Delta (Charts) spokeswoman Katie Connell told CNN that the airline has cancelled more than 100 flights between Thursday evening into Saturday morning throughout the Northeast - primarily in the New York City area - in anticipation of weather.
The airline is waiving all cancellation fees and penalties, and is updating its passengers via its Web site, text messages and e-mails on cancellations and delays.
[/QUOTE]

From CNN article: http://money.cnn.com/2007/03/16/news/companies/jetblue/index.htm?cnn=yes

You are an idiot at times General...

Tail

Testy? Wow. I am sure we are cnx flights. But you guys will get the real press. Thanks. I didn't make up that Conan quote........

Bye Bye--General Lee

It's posts like this that kill your credibility to debate with an open mind. You obviously have an unhealthy obsession with JB. How many flights have you, AA, CAL, etc. cancelled today? That's what I thought.

Another testy JB pilot. Careful, rumors abound that I could be your captain someday..... You never know. Don't worry, we will all laugh about it over beers. I will buy the third and fifth rounds....

Bye Bye--General Lee :)

Conan:

Bye Bye--General Lee

General; I don't think so! More like a private if you ask me. If you, and the many other JB bashers would bother to take off the blinders for a minute, you would reference the current and forcast weather in the area to determine if you would fly. That being said, I doubt Expressjet would operate, let alone the all mighty Delta Airlines that is the home of the all mighty General Lee. Give me a break!

Hey D*#...er I mean General.... here's more for ya from the USA Today Aviation Blog....

[HTML]JetBlue, on the heels of its much-publicized meltdown on Valentine's Day, captured most of the media attention by preemptively canceling about 230 flights. But that airline is far from the only one to cancel a significant number of flights because of the latest storm.
Delta scrubbed nearly 250 flights in the Northeast through tomorrow, with most cancellations coming in the New York area, Bloomberg reports. Delta's cancellations include all of its shuttle flights between New York LaGuardia and both Washington Reagan National and Boston, adds Bloomberg[/HTML]

Suck on this as well....

Tail

Oh yeah, suk on this!

USAirways (Charts), in a decision that underscores JetBlue's sensitivity to the problem, cancelled none of its East Coast flights.

"The weather is fine for flying," company spokesman Andrew Christie said.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back