• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Jetblue--the May thru August Airline"--Conan O'Brien

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly, you are here for your own enjoyment. You're like that little snotty nosed kid in the back of the pack egging the others on. And when someone points a finger in your direction, you turn into and angel.

Thanks Dad. (NERD!) If you can prove a point, then I will accept it. I knew many airlines were cancelling flights. No biggie. But you guys get all of the attention, due to the Valentine Meltdown. We appreciate that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Never took it as gospel, just an indication that someday maybe (when DAL emerges from BK:erm: ) you will learn not to post everything and everthing you find on the web!
I thought it was a foolish statement to say the least from LCC....you can add it to the list of yours!;)

I posted it from another flightinfo thread. It was funny. Sheesh. Take that chill pill now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Every time you answer the General's flame posts, he ejaculates. Thats 8433 ejaculations. He must have a sperm stalactite over his computer desk.

8,433 posts. Who is the nerd?

Wow, great one. I guess you didn't know how long I have been on this board, and how many times I have rebutted guys like you. Quit being jealous.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Every time you answer the General's flame posts, he ejaculates. Thats 8433 ejaculations. He must have a sperm stalactite over his computer desk.

No, it's actually when Jetblue is slammed in the news. I have so much donor samples now I may quit picking up open trips. I will father Mellissa Etherage's next child.......His name will be LEE.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow, great one. I guess you didn't know how long I have been on this board, and how many times I have rebutted guys like you. Quit being jealous.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You make me smile General. That was a pretty weak comeback... even for you. Someone who has managed to post roughly 7900 times more than I have in the 2 years longer that you've been on the board.

That could work out to be about 11 times per day, every day, if you only posted at the rate that I do now.

I'd be willing to bet you burned ants with your glasses as a kid...didn't you? Nerd.

Latest resources

Back