• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Jetblue--the May thru August Airline"--Conan O'Brien

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like that Conan quote. Just wait until the summer thunder storms start up - more bad press likely for Jetblue. Rightly or wrongly, it is now the punching bag for the industry...

And how long have they been the darling of the industry. It had to end sometime, that's how the "totally unbiased" and "politically neutral" media works.

I posted it from another flightinfo thread. It was funny. Sheesh. Take that chill pill now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

OK, now everyone, it's alright for the "General" to have a few laughs on JB. He's had a rough go at it. After all, he's working for a company who still can't figure out when it will exit bankruptcy. He's taken over 30% cuts in wages. He's losing his pension. He's probably gone from the right seat of a SONG 757 to right seat on the MadDog. He's moved from ATL to commuting to LGA and he's not living in his mansion, but rather a Queens NY apartment. So, come on and give him a break. He needs a laugh.

Oh yeah, suk on this!

USAirways (Charts), in a decision that underscores JetBlue's sensitivity to the problem, cancelled none of its East Coast flights.

"The weather is fine for flying," company spokesman Andrew Christie said.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You know what General? You're just like the press, you only print the part of the statement that suits your fancy-- flat tire for you General Lee...

USAirways (Charts), in a decision that underscores JetBlue's sensitivity to the problem, cancelled none of its East Coast flights early in the day. But by midday, it had cancelled 55 flights on the mainline airline, and another 359 for its feeder flights, with most of the affected flights being into or out of New York's LaGuardia and Philadelphia.
Company spokesman Andrew Christie, who earlier in the day had said the weather was fine for flying, said the problem developed later in the morning when a combination of rain and ice caused de-icing problems and caused a ground stop on operations

JetBlue is only doing what everyone else is doing but they are getting the bad press.

Live by the press die by the press.

JetBlue bashers, give it a rest. Remember the Karma thing.

Testy? Wow. I am sure we are cnx flights. But you guys will get the real press. Thanks. I didn't make up that Conan quote........

Bye Bye--General Lee

What a Tool..........your the only idiot on this board with more posts than flight time. Step away from the computer and go get some exercise. I hope we do get to fly together someday, I haven't taken a dump in someone's flight bag in a long time and your due......

The General defends Delta and there's nothing wrong with that, but when he takes pot shots at other airlines and their employees call him on this, how dare they!

General, you started this thread and quoted Conan, as if to keep your hands clean. Then you take a shot at the 190 in your opening statements. What would you expect this to turn into? But if someone started a Delta bashing thread, God forbid, you'd be the first to defend your airline.

Don't even know why I wasted my time. You'll just come back with some smart ass reply to get your post count up.

The General defends Delta and there's nothing wrong with that, but when he takes pot shots at other airlines and their employees call him on this, how dare they!

General, you started this thread and quoted Conan, as if to keep your hands clean. Then you take a shot at the 190 in your opening statements. What would you expect this to turn into? But if someone started a Delta bashing thread, God forbid, you'd be the first to defend your airline.

Don't even know why I wasted my time. You'll just come back with some smart ass reply to get your post count up.
Yeah General, what he said. And look out for that stalactite. They have been known to kill people.

Great pic! Thanks for the laugh, Surf!

Yea, I joined FlightInfo 4 months before Lee! I just can't seem to catch up on the posts!! I wonder why????? Hmmmmm

Honey, I will be right there!!! You say have your CheerLeading Uniform on!! Well, gotta get off the computer!! goodnight!!!

Hint Hint Lee!!! Some action will draw you away from the computer!!

Latest resources

Back