• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue September 20 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FYI....my current employer received the request for records on Thursday.

References not contacted yet (that I know of)

mannyaplus11 said:
Now THAT is funny!!!! I guess all furloughed guys should find work that is suitable to the AA lineholders.

Yes indeed. You know, for the good of the profession.

Well, if going to jetBlue will piss off the APA, then that is another wonderful affirmation of my desire to go there and shoot up on BlueAid. The Phase II wait is a bit agonizing. I still have not gotten the info they talked about sending regarding the aircraft choice. I have already pretty much decided, but I am curious what they had to say.

My former employer was contacted also. I guess that is a sign of good things coming. Does anyone know why it takes 5-8 weeks to complete?

Anyone hear any more about their background checks, etc? Waiting and wondering...

Steve Di.

Last edited:
I have not heard anything! It's very difficult to be patient for the job of a lifetime. Why is it that they even tell you it could take up to 8 weeeks and you still feel like it is going to happen in a week?

I got my copy of my FAA record request. Good sign. I might be getting ahead of myself, but have any of you guys that might be going to class soon know if most people bring a car to MCO or is it doable without?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back