• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue September 20 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the way I heard a rumor that they are screening people alphabetically during phase 2 is that right?

In grade school I always got stuck in the back of the class because of my last name beginning with "W". I really hope this is not the case!:laugh:

I got the copy of my Fed records the other day, but that is it. I was told it helps if you stare at your phone for hours on end, willing it to ring, so I have been doing that quite a bit. I had a fantasy that I would get a call and get into the class on the 26th, but it is now less than two weeks. Anyone know when the next classes are so I can fantasize about them??

Last edited:
I have a military friend that interviewed on the 21st and was offered a 12th Oct class, he turned them down in the 11th hour. he said the day before their is a BBQ, so class actually begins the day before all known class dates. So he said no thanks on the 10th. he's going to Canyon Blue. I know a "Blue dart" that interviewed on the 20th and is in the 26th class.

I am hearing classes for the Bus are every two weeks, Nov 9. Nov 23, etc.

who knows, I am waiting in Bali and catching good waves, eating cheap food, avoiding getting blown up.

Bali Bagus!

jetBlue Bagus!

FWIW, I was talking to one of the employees of the JetBlue uniform provider the other day and he told me they were notified by B6 management to plan for 600+ new hires for 2006.

During my interview process (Sept. 20th) I was told by the pilot recruiters that they want to train 56 newhire pilots per month for at least the next 24 months...That is 1,344 pilots in the next two years....that number is insane if you ask me.

When I got hired at United 5 years ago, they said I could be a junior 737 skipper inside 3 years. Things change and I'm coming up on my 4th anniversary of furlough. Now I spend my time chewing my fingernails raw and waiting to hear from jetBlue.

How many people are currently on the seniority list?

They told me during my interview on the 20th that they had just hired their 1000th pilot.

I don't have any fingernails left. HURRY!!!!

Latest resources

Back