JetBlue September 20 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Waiting is the hardest part

Heard it from a reliable birdie that there are still a few folks from the August 5 interview awaiting class dates. Not sure if the delay is in their paperwork or if the recent classes were just full. It appears most Phase 2bies (of which I am one) that interviewed on 9/20/05 are destined for November class(es).

Here sidestick....come here sidestick...almost there...so close....

Actually, there several people from the Sep 20th/21st interview that started on the 12th, some start on the 26th and a few on Nov 9th. As far as I know there is one more class in Nov that starts on the 16th or the 30th, I have not been able to confirm that. I also heard that they are not running any newhire classes in December.

kaki said:
As far as I know there is one more class in Nov that starts on the 16th or the 30th, I have not been able to confirm that. I also heard that they are not running any newhire classes in December.

New hire class:
October 12 24 or 26 pilots
October 26 24-26 pilots
November 9 24-26 pilots
November 30 24-26 pilots
and maybe a Dec class, still not determined.

You don't need a side stick! You ought to think about the Ram Horns (EMB-190). It rocks!:nuts:

For what it's worth, I was told by a "guy who knows a guy" that the classdate calls for our interview group are to begin next week.

Latest resources

Back