jetblue reports small profit, loss for year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lowecur said:
Keep buying those stocks on the way up there Charles Schwab.

Now let me hear you loud and clear...........How much is FRNT up today?

while you are loudmouthing to the forum, post your trade execution price and I will tell you how much you are "up"

also let us know your risk control strategy (do you have one?) and you have yet to tell me your catalyst why it will go up 20%? Or are you just rolling the dice on this?

what is your stop loss price? why is it there?

since you feel like educating the entire forum with your stock tips and econo-babble, please use your supreme trading knowledge and answer my questions

until then, I leave you to fight the trend of the market and roll the dice on stock plays....that my friend is suicidal, even if you were "look at me, I was right, look at me" by buying FRNT today.

thanks for the Charles Schwab comment, lets just say my equities and commodities brokerage balances since year 2000 (yes, the start of the bear, and when I started shorting) would make momma mighty proud

'nuff said on that

Last edited:
satpak77 said:
while you are loudmouthing to the forum, post your trade execution price and I will tell you how much you are "up"

also let us know your risk control strategy (do you have one?) and you have yet to tell me your catalyst why it will go up 20%? Or are you just rolling the dice on this?

until then, I leave you to fight the trend of the market and roll the dice on stock plays....that my friend is suicidal, even if you were "look at me, I was right, look at me" by buying FRNT today.

thanks for the Peter Lynch comment, lets just say my Ameritrade balance since year 2000 (yes, the start of the bear, and when I started shorting) would make momma mighty proud

'nuff said on that

Sat Cramer makes shorting so easy doesnt he? I only have to do my legwork on my long positions now.. Stockfetcher takes care of that in 5 minutes per night!! Lowecur, I hope your JBLU trade makes you money. That pig is ovErpriced still and more importantly, sEntimEnt on it right now is atrocious.. However, if oil keeps coming down you may be alright with that trade.. I wish you well youve got bigger cajones than me on that one!!

as214 said:
Sat Cramer makes shorting so easy doesnt he? I only have to do my legwork on my long positions now.. Stockfetcher takes care of that in 5 minutes per night!! Lowecur, I hope your JBLU trade makes you money. That pig is ovErpriced still and more importantly, sEntimEnt on it right now is atrocious.. However, if oil keeps coming down you may be alright with that trade.. I wish you well youve got bigger cajones than me on that one!!

guys the overall market is generally up today. Subsequently, JBLU and FRNT got uplifted by the thermals of the overall market. The airline sector responded well due to lower oil prices, which broke sub $60 a barrell.

this is not a magical JBLU or FRNT thing, all the airline stocks rallied today

AND it has NOTHING to do with LUV may or may not succeed in Denver

and yes, shorting Cramer can make you money!

later

bluejuice787 said:
To all those who reply to G4G5:

Poison Ivy goes away much quicker if you don't scratch it.

He clearly does not think through both the ideaology from others and his own. He wants JB to be perceived as BS so he can feel better about his demise.

If nothing else, remember that this is the man that blames his grammar on a "foreign keyboard", however, for the life of me I do not understand how that yeilds: "their" instead of "there" or "salery" instead of "salary" or "guranteed" instead of "guaranteed" or "effects" instead of "affects" or perhaps " ; " instead of " : "....and on and on.

We all make tie-pos from time to time but he simply does not even understand basic English. Tell me again why I should listen to his posts?

Feel better now? Because I am here for you brother. Oh by the way, do you see any typos in this sentence:
"We all make tie-pos from time to time but he simply does not even understand basic English"

Or this one?

"He clearly does not think through both the ideaology from others and his own. He wants JB to be perceived as BS so he can feel better about his demise."

I am not an English major, never claimed to be, my mistakes could be from using a keyboard in a foreign country. Or they could be made because I am up at 3 am typing with one eye open while I feed a three month old. I am not trying to hide them and when someone corrects me I typically say thanks, "thanks"

But if you are going to come on here and rip me for spelling have the brains to check your own first. What do they say about those who live in glass houses? Man you just burned yourself, big time. What's your excuse?

G4G5 clearly does not get sarcasm either.

I wonder if he uses the same excuses when he is flying..."sorry bout that landing folks but uh I was burping my baby on his crazy keyboard with a beer"...

Dude you are denser then I thought, you spelled ideology and typo wrong, and then ripped me for spelling.

How is that sarcasm?

It's pretty clear to everyone that you just plain screwed up.

Last edited:
8vATE said:
Wow G4..

You indeed have a real hard one for JetBlue...

I think everyone is tired of your incessant JetBlue whining.
Even General Lee is moving on to more important topics.

I am beginning to think that JetBlue's house fell on his sister.

satpak77 said:
while you are loudmouthing to the forum, post your trade execution price and I will tell you how much you are "up" Thanks, but I can do the math.

also let us know your risk control strategy (do you have one?) No! and you have yet to tell me your catalyst why it will go up 20%? Just a wild guess! Or are you just rolling the dice on this?

what is your stop loss price? What's that? why is it there?

since you feel like educating the entire forum with your stock tips and econo-babble, please use your supreme trading knowledge and answer my questions, NO!

until then, I leave you to fight the trend of the market and roll the dice on stock plays....that my friend is suicidal, even if you were "look at me, I was right, look at me" by buying FRNT today. Thank you!

thanks for the Charles Schwab comment Hey, he is debonair, lets just say my equities and commodities brokerage balances since year 2000 (yes, the start of the bear, and when I started shorting) would make momma mighty proud

'nuff said on that
I didn't know you momma was a trader. I'll bet she would like that FRNT price in two weeks.

as214 said:
Lowecur, I hope your JBLU trade makes you money. I haven't bought JBLU yet. I will only do that if it trades in the $6-8 range. That will only happen if the 4th Q numbers are in line with the S&P forecast between a $39-55M loss. If oil keeps going down those numbers will be drastically reduced. That pig is ovErpriced I agree at this point still and more importantly, sEntimEnt on it right now is atrocious.. However, if oil keeps coming down you may be alright with that trade.. I wish you well youve got bigger cajones than me on that one!!
:pimp:

Latest resources

Back