• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Question, M&A

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never said AA would be the aquiring carrier. More of a merger, much like america west/us airways. It probably wouldnt be hostile.

AA while not in a position to make a play on B6 right now they might be after a trip through bankrputcy. Thats why I referenced that.

I dont see AA making a play on B6 anytime soon. Although in this industry you never know.

I wouldnt mind seeing our management make a run at virgin america.

I agree also...

WN/B6 Acquisition in the next two years. GK wants a much larger share of the NY pie. That's why he's rushing all the Employee groups to reach SLI agreements quickly with our counterparts at FL.

LMAO............

Not if UPS gets to B6 first.

Sweet! Ive been doing mostly red eye island turns the past few months, good prep for when Brown takes over! ;)

It'll be a raise in every area. Not a big fan of brown shoes for work though.

It'll be a raise in every area. Not a big fan of brown shoes for work though.

Loooool! But ive seen a lot of brown shoes with the uniform, those guys must know UPS is coming for us

No thanks. Not interested in the SW stapler.

News flash... You will have no choice or voice in the matter! SWAPA will run a train on the PVC and you will then have a luvley commute to OAK.

Last edited:
No thanks. Not interested in the SW stapler.

We voted this right away with ALPA and then voted it right in with no joinder in the 5 documents. This is the Jetblue reality.

We'll spend years fighting for the ability to negotiate collectively, as with 3A, meanwhile we'll be stapled, at best, and then spend the next few years after that trying to win back our seniority. Assuming of course the courts will allow us to act collectively even though we signed an individual PEA. Thanks blue bayou.

And before anyone says a legal firm will take our case pro-bono why would they. Their is no money involved unlike 3A.

Last edited:
If you think that SWAPA or the APA are going to bend over and let any of our guys in front of them your smokin a big blue doober. I hope to the end that we don't have to endure any M&A situation. But if we do we are going to be on the losing end of a big stick. JR guys will feel the least, it's the "senior" guy who is gonna get a rude wake up when he's sitting in the right seat somewhere for the next 5-10yrs.

Latest resources

Back