Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue pilots show that a $110k pilot...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
180ToTheMarker said:
I overheard Neeleman say the following to the crew: "Good job guys, now go clean that cabin!"

Just kidding, nice work.

No, he said, "Hey, great job guys, when you get to JFK tonight, we still want you to do that transcon turn. But, you will get paid for the 3 hour flgiht around LA. Now go clean the cabin...."

That was funny. Hey, I did watch the landing on the news and I thought they did a great job. Those Airbus planes are pretty sturdy....atleast that nose gear strut is. And, it was amazing that they allowed the pax to watch the liveTV----I would have pulled that CB... Good job though guys...

Bye Bye--General Lee

jetblue320 said:
Ok, I'll take the bait.

I bet you would be singing a different tune if you were on that plane, you puke.

I happen to know who that pilot was and it has nothing to do with what he makes as a salary.....

You aren't even qualified to shine his shoes much less make a stupid statement like you did! Especially coming from a low time, low life!!

The only low time, low life puke is you!! And we don't give a rats a** who you know small shot.

General Lee said:
No, he said, "Hey, great job guys, when you get to JFK tonight, we still want you to do that transcon turn. But, you will get paid for the 3 hour flgiht around LA. Now go clean the cabin...."

That was funny. Hey, I did watch the landing on the news and I thought they did a great job. Those Airbus planes are pretty sturdy....atleast that nose gear strut is. And, it was amazing that they allowed the pax to watch the liveTV----I would have pulled that CB... Good job though guys...

Bye Bye--General Lee
It's actually a pretty cool concept to be able to step in the back and look at your own landing gear situation on TV first hand. Did the flight crew take a look at it? Pulling the CB might seem like the right thing to do but 3 hours of circling with nothing to do but worry or talk about the situation might have other consequences. Anyway...the crew did a great job and this will probably be a textbook case on how to do things right.

I find this very funny. A NWA guy saying that $hit to you. A guy that has crossed a picket line?

People act like every company is the size of Delta or AA. jetBlue is 5 years old, right?? You think they pay 300/hr when the company is still growing?

SWA guys agreed to a 10 year contact with pay freezes so the company could grow..... those guys only got something like 30,000 shares in SWA stock at 3 something a share.

SWA/FO out!!

General...I'd clean a cockpit for $110k. IF I ever work at Delta again...I will have janitors that make more than me...so why not be a pilot that cleans sometimes?

Ships are sinking with sharks (LCC's) in the water...good luck guys..i hope u guys take a stand..

Hey scubabri those jetblue guys probably have more time inside the marker than you have total time. Take your 2700 hrs and your 300k dreams and stick them up your a$$. I'm so sick of hearing the low timers criticize LCC pay rates. While I agree jetblue 190 rates suck at least get to this level or a couple thousand more hours under your belt before you sound off. Who the hell are you ?

General Lee said:

Bye Bye--General Lee

The procedure is to turn off the LiveTV (via switch, not c/b's) prior to the emergency landing to assure the passengers comply with crew commands. As for the crew, only security cameras and The Weather Channel (sans sound) are displayed in the cockpit.

As for the transcon turns...care to guess who is in charge of the Alertness Management Program?

Latest resources

Back