Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue pilots show that a $110k pilot...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scubabri

Junior Mint
will do the same job as a $200K pilot.

that's the problem!!! We need low paid volunteers to crash a few times to show that low pay is dangerous... anyone? anyone? Way to screw it up for the rest of us you jetblue d*rks ;)

<insert sarcastic smirk here>

sb

scubabri said:

that's the problem!!!sb

hate to say it, but he's exactly correct. Next time we ask for a pay raise (or just to hang on to the pay we have) management will say the Jetblue pilots do a fine job and they make less than you do.

Not enough to do today? This is shaping up to be one of the more ridiculous threads of the month. I jumpseated last week on NWA...the following dialogue took place:

NWA Cpt: "You JetBlue guys are nice guys and all...I'll give you a ride...but this erosion of the industry's wages has to stop."

Me: "I agree...in a couple of months I will be saying the same thing to you!"
Now is your chance to keep the bar raised folks.

Idiots

Look at you guys all high and mighty! Why would you say that when the WHOLE pilot group nation wide are a bunch of spineless p*us*ys anyway. Do you rember when you flew for 7 hr, traffic watch? or 20/hr for commuters? Managment has said several times why pay them 200 when they will do it for 100? Who's fault is that? The next time you try to bash some guys that are just trying to make a buck think about that. The fact is that these guys have a skill and they need to feed there families just like YOU!

IB6... that was a good one. Glad you were able to catch a ride.

The sad part is, things have gotten so bad in this country, when someone actually does their job it makes the six o'clock news.

Doesn't matter what I get paid... if it was my butt on the line, you better believe I'm going to give it my all!! I'm pretty sure my views are the same as 99.99% of the pilots out there.

I overheard Neeleman say the following to the crew: "Good job guys, now go clean that cabin!"

Just kidding, nice work.

IB6 UB9 said:
Not enough to do today? This is shaping up to be one of the more ridiculous threads of the month. I jumpseated last week on NWA...the following dialogue took place:

NWA Cpt: "You JetBlue guys are nice guys and all...I'll give you a ride...but this erosion of the industry's wages has to stop."

Me: "I agree...in a couple of months I will be saying the same thing to you!"
Now is your chance to keep the bar raised folks.

So who ended up taking you home?

scubabri said:

that's the problem!!! We need low paid volunteers to crash a few times to show that low pay is dangerous... anyone? anyone? Way to screw it up for the rest of us you jetblue d*rks ;)

<insert sarcastic smirk here>

sb

Ok, I'll take the bait.

I bet you would be singing a different tune if you were on that plane, you puke.

I happen to know who that pilot was and it has nothing to do with what he makes as a salary.....

You aren't even qualified to shine his shoes much less make a stupid statement like you did! Especially coming from a low time, low life!!

Latest resources

Back