• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 2nd interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well I think I might be the last of the April 13th class. I got the call yesterday from Verna, but no class date said I would receive that information in the coming weeks. Thanks to those who PM me.

I also got the good news from Verna, and as everyone else has already heard, the class date is pending (probably early September). Good luck to the rest of you out there who are still waiting! (It was 10 weeks after completing Phase 1 for me).

So what is the new class schedule? I'm just trying to clear it up.

The August 1 A-320 class sounds like it's a go. After that, are there plans for a mixed class later in August and then an ADDITIONAL class in early September?

Good luck to all.

...thats what I've heard. For those wondering...and this is all hearsay (sp), I believe there will be a total of 30 for the 190 over the next few classes with the exception of Aug 1 which I think is all BUS. The classes after that will be mixed. BUT...that could change in...3 minutes.

The way I understand it, classes are Aug 1st (320), 15th and 29th (both mixed), so I would expect the Sept class to be the 12th. Just guessing. -Bean

still waiting, approaching week 12....

Time to call them back. What do you have to lose? You are getting an ulcer now anyway. Good luck.

With the slow growth expected going forward and the upcoming LCC airfare wars, you might not be in a better position going to Jet Blue at this time. Something to consider.

Time to call them back. What do you have to lose? You are getting an ulcer now anyway. Good luck.

With the slow growth expected going forward and the upcoming LCC airfare wars, you might not be in a better position going to Jet Blue at this time. Something to consider.

Good advice, JB is not the only game in town. I just took up on another offer, but i'll see how long it takes for them to make up their mind.

Latest resources

Back