jetBlue May 2nd interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very Sorry HockeyPilot44

Hey hang in there I have been with 4 121 carriers,furloughed twice and you know what stuff keeps comming up on the " Blue Side". I know how you feel about this Phase 2 thing, but I KNOW SOMETHING GOOD WILL TURN UP. Hang in there and P.M. me if you have any questions about other carriers I've probally been at one of them with my career. Take it easy and look to the positive. I'm almost positive your not the only one of us to recieve a letter

I am sorry hockeypilot44! I wonder if my letter is still in the mail. Hang in there, something will come up. I play hockey too, at least they can't take that away!

Shoot HP, sorry to hear it! Everything happens for a reason but I'm sure that's no consolation right now.

I'm sorry to hear the news. I think that the shoe will drop for many of us who are still remain in the dark after the May 2nd interview and you'll be in good company. I know I did my best that day and I'm sure you did too and that in itself is something to be proud of.

My best to you.

June 8th anyone

I was in the 8th interview and was lucky enough to advance to phase two. I don’t have any info about class dates or airplanes? Anyone from the 8th with more info?

Latest resources

Back