• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 2nd interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I too interviewed May 2nd and heard thru the grapevine that my background was not finished. I wish I knew who or what is not sent in. I also heard the review board was to meet again this week!!! Pick me Pick me!!!

I interviewed on April 13th and didnt get called till June 11th, although my avail date was in July

HD
AH HA! I interviewed in April and finally sent a friendly inquiry late last week... when Verna called on Monday she said they thought I wasn't available until July. Now I know who caused that, ha. Congrats Herk Dude see ya there.

I've only been on reserve on the bus for 1 month at B6 and next month I'm getting all weekends off. I think that a line is possible for August. I think that I will go overblock this month also....this place is pretty cool.

I've only been on reserve on the bus for 1 month at B6 and next month I'm getting all weekends off. I think that a line is possible for August. I think that I will go overblock this month also....this place is pretty cool.

These are the type of posts I like to read. Now I just need to get a class date.

I agree the telemarketing calls are getting old. I just wonder how long this will go until a call or the dreaded letter.

Well, I got a rejection letter today. I interviewed May 2. I am not sure why though because I have no black marks on my record and I did not lie about anything. ******************** happens. Time to start working toward one of the other carriers that are not so easy to get interviews with. Good luck to all. I feel like I missed out on a good oportunity. I wish I would not have made it to phase 2 because I felt like phase 2 was almost a sure thing.

Latest resources

Back