jetBlue May 2nd interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK,
Verna called last night and put me in the 6/6 class. I guess there was a cancellation. Good thing I was un-employed. She said the next class would be mid August for the A320, and no 190 on the horizon. Good luck to you all. Let me know if I can help with something.

"If you wait til the last minute it only takes a minute"

Phase II is very high. At that point, the only way to not get the job is to have not put something on your app or fessed up about something important. I would guess its in the 95% and higher for phase II

OK,
Verna called last night and put me in the 6/6 class. I guess there was a cancellation. Good thing I was un-employed. She said the next class would be mid August for the A320, and no 190 on the horizon. Good luck to you all. Let me know if I can help with something.

"If you wait til the last minute it only takes a minute"

Congrats umass!

Does ground school go Mon-Fri or is there some other schedule?

Is it easy to get by in training without a car? I.e., is there a supermarket nearby?

Do flight benefits start right away? (meaning things like interline passes for the whole family, not jumpseat privileges.)

Do parents get travel privileges?

Ground school is NOT Monday through Friday. It is scattered throughout and you are in class on the weekends for a few of the weeks.

Yes, you can get buy without a car. There is a publix way down the road (and someone usually has a car there). There is also plenty of room for exercise, doing your laundry, dinning out and lots a few bars. Since I lived in Florida when I was in upgrade, I was there with my car. The guys that were new hires just used mine while I was there. I just asked for them to be easy on it and put gas in it for me.

Flight Benifits I think start right away. You, your spouse, kids and parents all are eligable for free flights anywhere on JB, and pass agreements with almost all of the other airlines.

If you can't find someone with a car the JB shuttle does a supermarket run a few times a week...you definitely do not need a car. Everything important, except for the supermarket, is within walking distance. The hotel is very nice and accommadating. You get flight bennies within a few days, just make sure to bring your docs...marriage license, birth certificates, etc. They will also positive space a significant other down to MCO for your orientation.

Latest resources

Back