• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 2nd interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll tell everyone what I know. I'm in class right now and have been informed there will be about 3 more classes this year. The break down for the classes will be about 16 320's and 6 190's roughly for each class. PM me if you anyone want any more info. Good luck to all. You will be very pleased when you come here.

I am part of the April 13th interview group and I am in phase II and starting to wait by my mailbox for the letter. Any one else from that group who is still waiting for a phone call or should I be expecting the mail man to be coming my way?

If I do my math right, that comes up to 66 more pilots this year. Sounds like JB is slowing down the hiring.... kind of a bummer for many.

There seems to be people from May and Jun who are still waiting to hear about phase 2, not to mention those who have been put into the pool.

Oh well... guess there's always next year.

Always
Motch

If I do my math right, that comes up to 66 more pilots this year. Sounds like JB is slowing down the hiring.... kind of a bummer for many.

There seems to be people from May and Jun who are still waiting to hear about phase 2, not to mention those who have been put into the pool.

Oh well... guess there's always next year.

Always
Motch

May and June? Try a few from April, still. Yea, I did the math too. I wonder what they are going to tell the folks coming to interview on Friday?

I do not think phase 2 means in the pool. I was in phase 2, and I received a rejection letter. Maybe the reason why is because they moved me to phase 2 thinking they were going to hire a lot more than they are. Now that they are scaling back hiring, people in phase 2 are getting weeded out. This is just a theory, but could make sense. Why else would they keep interviewing? It seems like they already have enough applicants. Just my .02. Good luck to all.

Latest resources

Back