Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
medfly said:
i got it biiiiiiiiiiiicccccccchhhhhhhhhtttttttttt

Are you just assuming you got it or did you actually get an e-mail? I thought e-mails wouldn't start going out until Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. I never would have thought someone would get an e-mail on a Saturday.

Latest list as of Sunday, 12:00

Name..........Int. Date......Preferred A/C.....Email Yet?

Pilottodd2...........5/16...........A-320.................N
Masterofpuppets..5/16...........A-320.................N
Grommet............5/16..........First Avail............N
Uppercrust..........5/16..........?........................N
Milehye..............5/16...........?.......................N
Flylears..............5/16...........A-320.................N
4got2flare...........5/17...........A-320.................N
Medfly................?...............?........................N

I have 2 friends that work for JB. One received his Email on Sat, the other, Sunday. Hopefully, we should know soon. ...Keepin' the faith.

Pilottodd2 said:
I have 2 friends that work for JB. One received his Email on Sat, the other, Sunday. Hopefully, we should know soon. ...Keepin' the faith.

Was that on the Saturday and Sunday the same week of the interview (3 or 4 days later) or the Saturday and Sunday the week following the interview (11 or 12 days later)?

I interviewed on a Tuesday in 2004. Recieved the email on Saterday afternoon. Waited 9 weeks for the offer. Hope this helps

That was 3-4 days after the interview. One was over a year ago, the other was January. But both interview classes were significantly smaller that the May one.

phase 1 wait

For those of you waiting. I was a 3-8 inteview and received my email exactly one week to the day of when they said the would send them out. Everyone else seemed to receive the email exactly at the same time as well. For phase II it seems to be different notification dates depending on when they finish with you. Obviously things are always subject to change but from March 8th experience Phase I emails were all at the same time exactly when they said they would at the interview. Still waiting on Phase II results like other guys.

Ja'd

I recieved my email for phase I the Saterday following the Tuesday interview. This was back in October 2004 though. PilotTodd, correct me if I am wrong but I think I am one of the 2 you are reffering to. The other was the same. I think he recieved his on a Sunday. Enterprise...you there, was that right, Sunday?

Thats right Longhorn. I was referring to you.
But it is now 430pm Sunday night and still no Email, so maybe it will take the full week.

Q. If you were NOT successful in Phase I, will you receive an Email stating such, or will it come via regular mail?

No, I got mine exactly a week after my interview. Everyone else got them around the same time. I understand that this group is going into the pool and that they will not interview again until the end of the year so you guys are going to be filling classes for the rest of the year. How many interviewed?

There was a total of 140 people that interviewed over the 2-day period.

I thought there was a June interview class as well. Did that get cancelled?

Is there any updates on class dates for the EMB and Airbus?

I understand the last Airbus F/O's were in the May 10th training. Has there been an announcement as to the next F/O Airbus class date and amount of students per class?

What about the EMB classes? What are the class dates from now until the end of the year and amount of students per class?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back