• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well spank my a$$ and call me junior! 35 years old, Taurus, like long walks on a moonlit beach... Oh, and Sep. 13th. A-320 class.

-PB

Another gig

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know I've accepted another gig (da tranny). Tough decision, but, wanted to move the family back south close to home. I wish you guys all the best. Take care.

Rman

How many guys from the March interview group has not been given a class date, I am from the May group waiting for the 320?

With runninman out, I know of three that were in the pool that are now out. When I got the call for a class I was told there were only 10 March guys left and I was aroun 10-ish from May waiting for the 320. It sounds like most of those 10 that were waiting may actually not be coming.

Truckdriver when did you get put in the pool? I got the call on the 13th but didn't actually talk to anyone until the 16th. I was told I was about number 70 in the pool but I didn't ask at the time about the 320.

Ok..change of plans. I got moved into the Aug 30th A320 class from the Sept 13th class. Bernice said there was one other opening as of today.

See ya 2 weeks sooner!

Scott

Wecome to 17-06!!

pilotgolfer said:
Ok..change of plans. I got moved into the Aug 30th A320 class from the Sept 13th class. Bernice said there was one other opening as of today.

See ya 2 weeks sooner!

Scott

Congrats Pgolfer! Welcome to the class; I am happy for you! (and also happy that you are younger than I am!) d=)

PJ

Latest resources

Back